The Dancing Lawn - Official Forums of Narnia Fans
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   The Dancing Lawn - Official Forums of Narnia Fans > The Lantern Waste > The Land of Duffers

The Land of Duffers Babbling Loonies ..games ..randomness. ONLY HERE

Old 05-06-2012, 01:09 AM

Sir Tom the Dragon Knight will become famous soon enoughSir Tom the Dragon Knight will become famous soon enough

The T-Rex from a few posts back ran in and chased the Vegan police officers away. He was tired, so he was unable to catch any of them.

"Gentlemen! Believe God, rather than man."
-Admiral Robert Fitzroy
Old 05-06-2012, 02:42 PM
Friend of Narnia

Copperfox is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfox is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfox is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfox is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfox is a glorious beacon of light

Just then, a man appeared who looked somewhat like the character Vincent in the old TV series "Beauty and the Beast." He addressed the Tyrannosaurus: "I am another superhero: Grey Eagle's friend Lion-Guy. One of my super-powers is that, whenever I roar, anyone hearing it who is on the side of good will be filled with energy and encouragement. _You're_ certainly on the side of good if you're _against_ stuck-up, greener-than-thou vegetarianism fanatics. Therefore..." Lion-Guy uttered a roar even louder than the dinosaur could have managed, then said, "Now, go get 'em!"
Old 05-06-2012, 02:51 PM

Sir Tom the Dragon Knight will become famous soon enoughSir Tom the Dragon Knight will become famous soon enough

The T-Rex bursted away at incredible speed with a happy roar. Suffice it to say, no one ever saw the Vegan police again. Shortly afterward, a velociraptor and a lion cub wandered up to Lion-Guy in hopes of another super-roar.

-Admiral Robert Fitzroy
Old 05-06-2012, 03:03 PM
Friend of Narnia

Copperfox is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfox is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfox is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfox is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfox is a glorious beacon of light

"Understand," cautioned Lion-Guy, "if you intend any evil, any harm to innocent people, my roar will _weaken_ instead of strengthen you." Then he roared again.
Old 05-06-2012, 09:35 PM

The cub grew a couple inches of main, and the raptor spat a couple sparks of fire into the air and started running at about 75 mile per hour in circles.

Meanwhile, Buzz Lightyear was piloting his star cruiser chasing a flying saucer through space. . .

-Admiral Robert Fitzroy
Old 05-06-2012, 10:53 PM
Friend of Narnia

....when suddenly the flying saucer was intercepted and shot down by the flying toaster from "Hardware Wars."
Old 05-14-2012, 03:33 AM
Knight of Narnia

BarbarianKing is just really niceBarbarianKing is just really niceBarbarianKing is just really niceBarbarianKing is just really niceBarbarianKing is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to BarbarianKing Send a message via Yahoo to BarbarianKing

While the civil war heroes were having a pie picnic (pienic), with Captain Obvious and the tourists, Slippy Toad was doing his homework on his home planet of Corneria, located many, many light years away in the Lylat System. Today's assignment was to write an essay on why enemy ships come out of their base.

I makes me banners

Check out my THREAD about meeting Georgie and Will Poulter!
Read my short fanfic about Reepicheep's prophesy.

My graphics thread
My other writing thread.
My DeviantArt Gallery

I am free from the taint of neutrality.
-T. Roosevelt
Old 05-19-2012, 04:40 PM
Friend of Narnia

A spaceship full of eye doctors landed near Slippy Toad. One of them got out, then said, "Oh! Excuse us, we thought this was the planet CORNEA."
Old 05-19-2012, 07:52 PM
Knight of Narnia

BarbarianKing is just really niceBarbarianKing is just really niceBarbarianKing is just really niceBarbarianKing is just really niceBarbarianKing is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to BarbarianKing Send a message via Yahoo to BarbarianKing

Slippy Toad, like any other good student, was trying to avoid doing his homework. He had already cleaned the refrigerator and cooked a meal for all the tenants on his floor of the apartment building where he lived. Next he was looking for another excuse so he called Peppy Hare to see if he had any laundry that needed to be done.

I makes me banners

Check out my THREAD about meeting Georgie and Will Poulter!
Read my short fanfic about Reepicheep's prophesy.

My graphics thread
My other writing thread.
My DeviantArt Gallery

I am free from the taint of neutrality.
-T. Roosevelt
Old 05-20-2012, 09:23 PM
Friend of Narnia

Peppy Hare's laundry was all orange-colored, because he had started a cult called the Peppy Hare Krishnas.