The Dancing Lawn - Official Forums of Narnia Fans
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   The Dancing Lawn - Official Forums of Narnia Fans > The Lantern Waste > The Professor's Writing Club

The Professor's Writing Club Poetry, Fan Fiction, etc

Old 04-25-2012, 06:40 PM
Friend of Narnia

Narnia_bookworm has a spectacular aura aboutNarnia_bookworm has a spectacular aura about
Default "The Host" Fan-ficion.

Melanie was walking along the desert road. It was really hot out, and her medium length Auburn hair was sticking to whatever part of her head, it could reach. Melanie to a crossroads, and saw a gas station to her left. She ambled her way towards it. She was now in front of it, and the neon sign was flashing two words in green "Quik Stop". From the outside the gas station looked square. But as soon as Melanie walked inside, it was completely circular.

Melanie walked towards to where the bathrooms were located. She felt the handle of the ladies room, and it was unlocked. She stepped inside, and immediately locked the door shut. Melanie was now staring at her reflection in the mirror. Everything else seemed normal about her except her eyes. They were bright blue, and had a hypnotizing. These weren't her eyes. She felt like an alien was staring back at her.
When I look at her my heart melts. When I gaze into those gorgeous eyes and hear that beautiful voice the whole world stops, and it's just the two of us. There is nothing else that matters in the world. My love and devotion for her is so pure! I can't ever stop thinking about my true love!

~ Narnia! It's all in the wardrobe just like I told you!~Lucy Pevensie~ The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
Old 04-26-2012, 04:10 PM
Friend of Narnia

Narnia_bookworm has a spectacular aura aboutNarnia_bookworm has a spectacular aura about

She jerked back away from the mirror. She didn't know who was there anymore. It was like she was becoming less of who she was.

"What are you doing to me?", said Melanie.

"I was placed inside of you, so that my species can find out more about you.", replied the host.

Melanie was trying to gain herself back, but the host was squirming around inside of her, and in her state Melanie couldn't fight that much against it. She placed her hand on the handle, pulled it down, and walked out of the bathroom. She was now very hot and thirsty. Melanie walked over to one cooler compartments carrying the drinks. She spotted her a cherry flavored Pepsi...her favorite. She went up to the register pulled out a $1.70, and that was enough to cover it. Melanie headed to the door of the station, and walked out. She unscrewed the lid, and started to take a refreshing sip. Part of Melanie was satisfied, but the other part was reacting in disgust.

"Yuck. What is that stuff?, replied the host."

"It's a soda beverage called "Cherry Pepsi".

"Well I don't think it taste that good. The taste of chemicals really bothers me."

"I'm sorry, said Melanie."

The Host could see that she really meant it.

I didn't think of that your species, might be used to human drinks like this."

"No we're not! Its ok though. You didn't know."

"What do you drink where you came from?, asked Melanie".

"We just stick to water. It's the best thing for any body. Even ours., replied the host."

"That's interesting, because I didn't know how much like humans aliens were?"

"We're alike in some ways, but there are ways that we won't have be like you."

Melanie's thirst was quenched,and she told the host that they would find some water to drink soon.
When I look at her my heart melts. When I gaze into those gorgeous eyes and hear that beautiful voice the whole world stops, and it's just the two of us. There is nothing else that matters in the world. My love and devotion for her is so pure! I can't ever stop thinking about my true love!

~ Narnia! It's all in the wardrobe just like I told you!~Lucy Pevensie~ The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
Old 04-26-2012, 07:16 PM

TheWarriorSatyr will become famous soon enough

This is cool! Can't wait to see what this 'Host' is...

Lovely banner made by GG.
Old 04-26-2012, 09:46 PM
Friend of Narnia

Thanks for liking it.