The Dancing Lawn - Official Forums of Narnia Fans
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   The Dancing Lawn - Official Forums of Narnia Fans > The Stone Table > Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests Need Prayers? We're here for you!

Old 04-17-2012, 04:27 PM

Location: In my own little world, in the land of my imagination.
Lil Princess is an unknown quantity at this point

I prayed as I read the request.
Old 04-18-2012, 09:49 PM
Friend of Narnia

Location: A place with Timelords, detectives, cats and Firebenders.
Mozart the Meerkitten is a jewel in the roughMozart the Meerkitten is a jewel in the roughMozart the Meerkitten is a jewel in the roughMozart the Meerkitten is a jewel in the rough

Thank you all for your prayers. They are very much appreciated.

Like I mentioned before, if you could please keep my mom in your prayers tomorrow I'd appreciate it and I'm sure she will too. I'm sorry I can't really say anything about it, but my mom didn't really want me telling people what's going on.

The Tale of Mozart the Meerkitten~ The Fire Kitten
Catlition~ The Wolfprince's Revenge

If you spend every moment of your time thinking about something that makes you angry...well that’s no way to live is it?

What new adventures do await me?
In far and distant lands?
That my friends, I cannot say!

Because you don’t need to own the universe, just see it. Have the privilege of seeing the whole of time and space. That’s ownership enough.
Old 04-18-2012, 09:50 PM
Friend of Narnia

Lossėndil is a jewel in the roughLossėndil is a jewel in the roughLossėndil is a jewel in the rough

That's okay, we understand. She'll be in my thoughts and prayers as I go through my day. I'll say a special prayer for her during chapel.
~Philippians 3:10

avvie by GondorGirl
Old 04-21-2012, 12:29 PM
Friend of Narnia

Mozart the Meerkitten is a jewel in the roughMozart the Meerkitten is a jewel in the roughMozart the Meerkitten is a jewel in the roughMozart the Meerkitten is a jewel in the rough

Thank you again everyone for your prayers. What happened with my mom went well but please continue to pray for her. I haven't heard anything about my great-grandma, good, bad or otherwise, but then the people in that part of the family don't usually tell us much about her and usually when they do its either an emergency or just very important (like last time when they called to tell us she was sick and in hospice care). Sorry I can't really provide much in the way of updates on either person. I'll try to ask my mom if I can tell you guys a little about what's going on with her and like I said I don't really get many updates on my grandma myself. If you could continue to pray for them both I'd be very grateful though, and I think they would be too if they knew.

If you spend every moment of your time thinking about something that makes you angry...well that’s no way to live is it?

Because you don’t need to own the universe, just see it. Have the privilege of seeing the whole of time and space. That’s ownership enough.
Old 04-21-2012, 04:33 PM
Friend of Narnia

Lossėndil is a jewel in the roughLossėndil is a jewel in the roughLossėndil is a jewel in the rough

It's okay if you aren't able to tell us, or update about your grandmother. I will continue to pray for both people. And I'm glad your mother's affairs went well. She will continue to be in my prayers.
~Philippians 3:10

avvie by GondorGirl
Old 04-21-2012, 08:39 PM
Lady of Rohan

Dernhelm has a spectacular aura aboutDernhelm has a spectacular aura aboutDernhelm has a spectacular aura about

Praying for your mom and grandmother. And for you, at such a difficult time.

The LORD is my strength and my song;
he has become my salvation.
He is my God, and I will praise him,
my father's God, and I will exalt him.

Exodus 15:2

I am developing a thing called a life. Do not hesitate to contact me—but please be aware that I may not see your message right away!
Old 04-21-2012, 10:39 PM

SisterInArms is on a distinguished road

Mewsie; I am praying hard. <3 Chin up okay.
"You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.' You must do the thing you think you cannot do."- Eleanor Roosevelt
Old 04-27-2012, 04:59 PM
blest to bless

Benisse is just really niceBenisse is just really niceBenisse is just really niceBenisse is just really nice

Mewsie
praying, and asking the Lord --who knows exactly what each needs-- to abundantly supply what is lacking and to cover each with protection, faith, grace and mercy

Xin Yesu... Xiang Yesu
Believe Jesus... Be like Jesus

Last edited by Benisse; 04-28-2012 at 03:40 AM.
Old 04-27-2012, 05:28 PM
Scourge of Squirreldom

Glenburne is just really niceGlenburne is just really niceGlenburne is just really niceGlenburne is just really nice

I'll be praying, too.

Poet and sculptor, do the work,
Nor let the modish painter shirk
What his great forefathers did.
Bring the soul of man to God,
Make him fill the cradles right.
Old 06-15-2012, 10:50 PM
Friend of Narnia

Well... it happened. My great grandma died this morning. She was almost 97.

I'm not sure if she accepted Jesus or not. The last time we saw her we did pray with her but I'm not sure if she accepted Jesus then or afterwards. I hope she did. Its gonna be really weird to go into Sunday school class this Sunday and tell them NOT to pray for my great grandma's salvation. For that matter its gonna be really weird to leave that out of my prayers after about twelve years of praying for her. In general its just gonna be really strange.

There will be no funeral. I'm not sure if I'm glad for that or not. It would definately make the whole thing seem more real though. You have to understand that I knew my great grandma pretty well. She lived at my house for several years(four or five, I think) when I was younger and she's been my most important prayer request since I was four. She's one of those people who has always been in my life and who (until recently) I never doubted would leave. When I was little I always thought that the reason God let her live so long was because He was waiting for her to accept Him. I hope I was right.

So, um, yeah, pray for me and my family, please.