• black_cloak

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • holyboy666

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Dernhelm

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's falsehood, O Tree. *sigh* That's what comes of having friends who know more languages than you do...which wouldn't take much...and languages with alternate alphabets, too! *pouts*

False hood: *floats through forest* Oh, Lossytree!

Lossy: I am no tree!

False hood: Oh, but you are!

Lossy: I will never confess to a false hood!

False hood: How did you know I was false? Don't I look like a normal hood?

Lossy: Real hoods don't talk. So there.

Real hood: *hops through the forest*
Lossy: Weirdo.
Real hood: I was afraid of being labeled a false hood.
Lossy: *ignores*
Real hood: *perches on her branches*
Lossy: Get off my arm.
Real hood: I'm not on an arm. It's--
Lossy: I'll splat you.
Real hood: So? I flatten pretty well.
Lossy: I'll turn you into a realhood. So there!

I love both!! (Apart from the fact that the latter has certain incorrectesies... and yes, I just made up a word. my brain is sleepy, so live with it.)

Except for the fact that I don't say weirdo. :rolleyes:

If the Beard is Olorin's, and it is pink (no matter what he says), and he is hiding it in a purple false hood, and we all know that Holyboy, not Olorin, is the King of Duffers, but Oly is a knight, and Derny is Queen, then this can only mean one thing...

no whey.

The false hood was probably generated by the Beard. The Beard holds all sorts of...interesting...things, when Olorin feels like it....

(As it is alleged that the clearly pink Beard has purple spots, perhaps the purple false hood came from one of the purple spots.)

(Well, my cousin has eaten them. After seeing a baby squirrel with mites, I'm not sure I understand. And there are way too many squirrels beneath the Duffer Sun. I'm trying to deal with the problem but have been distracted by a cactus.)

Back