Introduction Thread II

Savedbydcross again ;)

I will definitely be posting some writings as soon as I can. And thanks for all of the greetings!! Lava - I just finished your fanfic. Great job again!! :) I really liked it.

Greetings to Savedbycross and other new arrivals! Here's a tip: if you go into Professor's Writing Club and find a thread about SONNETS, you'll see that most of the poems there are descriptions of TDL members (past and present). It's a get-acquainted device.

Hi, I'm a big narnia fan.. I'm new in this site, and I can't wait to get to know all of you ^^ nice to know you "all" ;):)

I'm so glad to see that you've posted your introduction! We have members from many countries, including Norway, Argentina, Japan, Australia and Congo.

Hi, I'm a big narnia fan.. I'm new in this site, and I can't wait to get to know all of you ^^ nice to know you "all" ;):)

Heyyyyyy thar, darlin'.

I'm The Spanish Inquisition, resident skeptic and Dostoyevsky fan.

They call me TSI. Or Span-Inq. Or pretty much anything else because my username is a pain to type out.

hope you stick around.

I registered some time ago, but I have never posted. Maybe because when I registered here, I had read only one of the Chronicles and did not have enough knowledge to contiribute anything worthwhile. Now I have read all of them, or rather listen to the audiobooks of them here. I really enjoyed the Chronicles, even though I first read them as an adult. Maybe reading and writing on this forum will be a sort of continuing and prolonging the Narnian adventure :)

First I was - and still am - Tolkien fan, and through Tolkien I was introduced to CS Lewis; I read somewhere that there were friends and this was an impulse to start reading CS Lewis's books. But the first contact I had with Narnia was through the first Disney film adaptation of the Chronicles.

English is not my native language, so please be understanding, but do not abstain from correcting mistakes of any kind I can make. Thanks :)

Welcome, LadySherlockian. I do like your name. And while Narnia is what brings us here, you'll find many a Tolkien fan on these forums also. We're a very nice family here, and I do hope you'll enjoy it.

May I ask what your native language is? I love languages (though I know little of them)! Feel free to ask about the forums, Narnia, English, or anything else that comes to mind. Members will be more than willing to help out in anyway we can. :)

Welcome everyone to the forums! We love Tolkine here too. Some more than others but we thing both LOTR and Narnia are the best although I am more Narnian than anything.

Meiske,
I look forward to seeing you around on the Dancing Lawn. Welcome :)

Welcome Lady Sherlockian! How wonderful you've just read the Chronicles!

Last edited:
I registered some time ago, but I have never posted. Maybe because when I registered here, I had read only one of the Chronicles and did not have enough knowledge to contiribute anything worthwhile. Now I have read all of them, or rather listen to the audiobooks of them here. I really enjoyed the Chronicles, even though I first read them as an adult. Maybe reading and writing on this forum will be a sort of continuing and prolonging the Narnian adventure :)

First I was - and still am - Tolkien fan, and through Tolkien I was introduced to CS Lewis; I read somewhere that there were friends and this was an impulse to start reading CS Lewis's books. But the first contact I had with Narnia was through the first Disney film adaptation of the Chronicles.

English is not my native language, so please be understanding, but do not abstain from correcting mistakes of any kind I can make. Thanks :)

Welcome! Its been a few days since this post, but all the same. Welcome to the craziest place on the internet.

Are you a fan of Sherlock, you know, with the name?

Back