The Dancing Lawn - Official Forums of Narnia Fans
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   The Dancing Lawn - Official Forums of Narnia Fans > Cair Paravel > Queen Susan's Horn

Queen Susan's Horn For announcements on the board.

Old 03-01-2012, 07:21 PM
Friend of Narnia

Lossėndil is a jewel in the roughLossėndil is a jewel in the roughLossėndil is a jewel in the rough

I was paid a compliment I did not expect.

(Not that I go about expecting compliments. But this one was even more unexpected.)
~Philippians 3:10

avvie by GondorGirl
Old 03-02-2012, 12:33 PM
Beloved Disciple

inkspot is just really niceinkspot is just really niceinkspot is just really niceinkspot is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benisse View Post
Went for a walk with my best friend today. What a beautiful day!
You go Linda! That's great!

Life is good because my pancakes turned out OK! I am switching to wheat flour, and the sourdough batter looked weird this a.m. (it has to sit out overnight and grow) -- I was afraid the pancakes themselves were going to be nasty, but they were delicious as always.

You know with the sourdough, you have a "starter" which is a blob of yeasty dough, and when you want to make your pancakes or biscuits, you have to put flour and sugar and milk in with the starter and let it sit several hours. The yeast eats up the sugar and flour, and the whole thing doubles in size. Then you take out your starter, about half of what's in the bowl, and put it away in the fridge, and turn the rest of what's in the bowl into your pancake batter or biscuit dough. So this morning when I looked in the bowl and the starter was all weird and lumpy, I was worried ...

But for nothing! The batter was good and the breakfast delicious. And healthy-er ... with the wheat flour ...
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.... 2 Corinthians 5:17
Dame Jax, the Just O.L. -- Officially Elected Dancing Lawn Mum

________
Read my Story Dragonfly • Link to my Dragonfly website! Jaxys Dragonfly • Visit my Jesus website, Jesus and Jaxy World
Old 04-20-2012, 11:56 PM
Friend of Narnia

Lila is a jewel in the roughLila is a jewel in the roughLila is a jewel in the roughLila is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Lila

Tomorrow I'm going on what I hope will be my last college visit before I make my decision on where I want to go to school. I'm thinking I might know by the time the weekend is over - I can't wait! And there's less than two months left before graduation... 33 school days. Life is really good!!

click the banner to see more of my graphics or to request your own!
blog

Old 04-23-2012, 04:52 PM
Beloved Disciple

inkspot is just really niceinkspot is just really niceinkspot is just really niceinkspot is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lila View Post
Tomorrow I'm going on what I hope will be my last college visit before I make my decision on where I want to go to school. I'm thinking I might know by the time the weekend is over - I can't wait! And there's less than two months left before graduation... 33 school days. Life is really good!!
Hurray for you, Lila!

Life is good because I am home now until mid-May, and loving every minute of it. Travel is not as glamorous as it used to be, and there's a lot to be said for sitting by the open window on a beautiful spring day with your dog next to you, in your own easy chair. Life is good.
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.... 2 Corinthians 5:17

________
Read my Story Dragonfly • Link to my Dragonfly website! Jaxys Dragonfly • Visit my Jesus website, Jesus and Jaxy World
Old 05-16-2012, 08:38 PM
Friend of Narnia

Lila is a jewel in the roughLila is a jewel in the roughLila is a jewel in the roughLila is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Lila

Life is good because I just got back from my Summa Cum Laude ceremony at school, which was very enjoyable and a good reminder of how blessed I am to be in such an incredible school district. A lot of my peers gave spontaneous mini-speeches which were really heartfelt and inspiring... it wasn't really until tonight that I realized how sad it will be to leave all of them!

click the banner to see more of my graphics or to request your own!
blog

Old 05-17-2012, 12:34 AM
blest to bless

Benisse is just really niceBenisse is just really niceBenisse is just really niceBenisse is just really nice

Congrats Lila on your Summa Cum...
Life is good because I just had 5 people over for a rehearsal for praise team and it was really fun to jam for Jesus!

Xin Yesu... Xiang Yesu
Believe Jesus... Be like Jesus

Old 05-18-2012, 05:50 PM

SunshineRose has a spectacular aura aboutSunshineRose has a spectacular aura about

Life is good because I made the Dean's list again this semester and my older sister in graduating from Boston University with her Master's Degree in Occupational Therapy this weekend. Yay, for us both not being complete academic failures!
Old 06-01-2012, 12:54 PM

tirian_son_of_erlian will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to tirian_son_of_erlian

Life is good because I got a nail-maintenance set for $1 and may have actually removed this ingrown toenail that has been bugging me for 3 months!
Old 06-01-2012, 01:00 PM
Beloved Disciple

Yay! A blessing on your toes.

Life is good because it's Friday! Looking forward to the weekend.

________
Old 06-01-2012, 08:12 PM

SunshineRose has a spectacular aura aboutSunshineRose has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkspot View Post
Yay! A blessing on your toes.

Life is good because it's Friday! Looking forward to the weekend.
Weekends are always great The especially awesome thing is they are a present that comes every week.

-C.S. Lewis