The Dancing Lawn - Official Forums of Narnia Fans
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   The Dancing Lawn - Official Forums of Narnia Fans > The Lantern Waste > The Dawn Treader > Of Silver and Soverigns - Narnia in 2360

Of Silver and Soverigns - Narnia in 2360 Prince Caspian and Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Old 08-18-2009, 09:20 AM
Friend of Narnia

Location: A place with Timelords, detectives, cats and Firebenders.
Mozart the Meerkitten is a jewel in the roughMozart the Meerkitten is a jewel in the roughMozart the Meerkitten is a jewel in the roughMozart the Meerkitten is a jewel in the rough

"I do not tresspass. I enter." stated the small cat, "Thats what my brother always says anyway. And I'm never home late... ever. Mama expects it of her kits. We have to be home exactly when the sun goes down. Unless we are attacked then we don't have to be.... I think." explains the cheetah cub.

The Tale of Mozart the Meerkitten~ The Fire Kitten
Catlition~ The Wolfprince's Revenge

If you spend every moment of your time thinking about something that makes you angry...well thatís no way to live is it?

Gallifrey Falls No More.

There's no such thing as an ordinary human.

Because you donít need to own the universe, just see it. Have the privilege of seeing the whole of time and space. Thatís ownership enough.
Old 08-21-2009, 09:08 PM

Simetra is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Trumpkin

"Sounds as if ye're brother could brush up on his definitions. Trespassing /is/ entering, in a manner of speaking." He nods to affirm his own thought process. "Ye'll stay in the castle tonight, though not here. Urnus'll send word to ye're mother so we can discuss ye're poor upbringing." Without a chance for the cub to respond, he dismisses the Leopard and cub, knowing the Leopard will know where to bring her.

This beautiful signature courtesy of the illustrious Inkling.

Und das licht scheint in die Finsternis und die Finsternis hats nicht ergriffen.
Old 08-21-2009, 09:41 PM
Friend of Narnia

Mozart the Meerkitten is a jewel in the roughMozart the Meerkitten is a jewel in the roughMozart the Meerkitten is a jewel in the roughMozart the Meerkitten is a jewel in the rough

"Not's if I'd know about tresserpassing and entering. Mama said I'm too little t'worry bout such things." mutters the cheetah cub. Then to the leopard she askes, "Hey, where we going? An whats your name anyway? Iffin I'm to have a carrier where ever I go I should be intitled to know their name, I'd think."

'But 'course not the first time someting you've thought has gone badly.' she thinks.

If you spend every moment of your time thinking about something that makes you angry...well thatís no way to live is it?

Gallifrey Falls No More.

Because you donít need to own the universe, just see it. Have the privilege of seeing the whole of time and space. Thatís ownership enough.
Old 10-10-2009, 02:20 PM

Default Trumpkin

The night having past as uneventfully as it can with the cub in their quarters, Trumpkin summons Kikay's mother to him the next morning. When she has been made to understand the cub's transgression, the mother Cheetah reprimands her properly and removes her from the castle back to her home. Once this has been taken care of, Trumpkin summons the commander of the guard to the council hall.

"I've been made to understand ye're guard has been a bit slack these days, Hartan. There'd best not be any more young cubs wandering in King Rilian's castle. My mind may be as sharp as ever but these legs aren't what they've been. Can't be chasing around baby cheetahs all day."

Und das licht scheint in die Finsternis und die Finsternis hats nicht ergriffen.
Old 10-10-2009, 03:11 PM
Friend of Narnia

OOC: ok I'll say I'm a little annoyed that its a bit controling to say that Kikay's mom told her off then took her back home without letting me respond for Kikay. But maybe thats just me being picky. Whatever.

IC: Kikay was taken out of the palace, yes, but she was clever. Her mother took her to the edge of the forest, then went off on some other erand, leaving Kikay to be a ball of mischief.

Kikay wandered back into the village, but stayed away from the palace.

'Later when I'm bigger and importanter I'll go back there.' she thought.

Gallifrey Falls No More.

Old 10-10-2009, 03:17 PM

ooc yeah, sorry about that. Inkling and I discussed it because I wasn't really sure what to do with the situation and we decided that was best.

Old 10-25-2009, 07:52 PM
Hopeful Romantic

Inkling is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Inkling Send a message via Yahoo to Inkling

OOC: Yes. Sim had my permission to do that. One of the downsides to playing a younger character is that adult characters have the annoying tendency to want to tell them what to do :P.

Images created by the /amazing/ Little_Otter
Old 03-05-2010, 07:38 PM
Friend of Narnia

Crunchine is an unknown quantity at this point

A breeze drifted through Cair Paravel's courtyard. It gently shook the branches of a smaller willow tree. There was a yawn from inside the tree, and Lady Larken gracefully stepped from her home. The dryad stretched and fixed her green hair and dress before setting off to find her mistress and begin her daily duties.

ooc-Who is her mistress? Who is ruling at this time? Can someone please give me a quick plot summary so I know what's going on please? I'm new to this one and I haven't RPed in over a year.

Banner made by 2 of my awesome friends.
Old 03-20-2010, 02:35 AM
Hopeful Romantic

Inkling is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Inkling Send a message via Yahoo to Inkling

OOC: This game is set during the reign of King Rillian, somewhere between the Silver Chair and the Last Battle as far as the Chronicles are concerned. The action takes place a few years after he has been restored to the throne, and the action, I am sorry to say, will likely involve giants. As far as who she serves...we can discuss that. She might have recently arrived at court looking for somewhere to serve. If that is the case, I would have her talk to Trumpkin about a position. In the meantime, you might want to post in the village if that's where Mozart's character is.

Images created by the /amazing/ Little_Otter
Old 05-15-2010, 07:19 PM

Location: In my own little world, in the land of my imagination.
Lil Princess is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Princess View Post
Sorry this post took for ages to be written, I was trying to think up a proper response for Melody.

The girl listens, replying "I understand." and leaves when dismissed. She makes her way to her room through the hall. Her head is spinning with all she has learned.
Seeking solitude, Melody heads towards the garden.