The Insane Asylum

:eek:

*proclaims international state of emergency*

GOOD PEOPLE OF DUFFERLAND AND ELSEWHERE!

EViL PEOPLE OF DUFFERLAND AND ELSEWHERE!

SEE A MANUSCRiPT ANYWHERE THAT'S COVERED IN COFFEE STAiNS? HANDS OFF! CALL THE OFFiCE iN THE iNSANE ASYLUM iMMEDiATELY UNDER 314159 26535!

SEE A GiRL EATiNG GRENADES AND TEENAGE ROCKSTARS ANYWHERE? GET A MOB AND CHASE HER OUT OF TOWN! (SAVE THE TEENS)

SEE LOTS OF CAPiTAL LETTERS AND DON'T KNOW WHY? BECAUSE iT'S AN EMERGENCYYYYYYYYYYY

THE PRESiDENT
RON FORYOURLiVES

*wanders in on accident* *walks into a wall* *backs away* *runs into it again* *and again**and again**and again**and again* *and again**and again**and again**and again* *and again**and again**and again**and again* *and again**and again**and again**and again**and again**and again**and again**and again* *and again**and again**and again**and again* *and again**and again**and again**and again* *and again**and again**and again**and again**and again**and again**and again**and again* *and again**and again**and again**and again* *and again**and again**and again**and again* *and again**and again**and again**and again**and again**and again**and again**and again* *and again**and again**and again**and again* *and again**and again**and again**and again* *and again**and again**and again**and again*

<ouch> <ouch> <ouch> <ouch> <ouch> <ouch> <ouch> <ouch> <ouch> <ouch> <ouch> <ouch> <ouch> <ouch> <ouch> <ouch> <ouch> <ouch> <ouch> <ouch> <ouch> <ouch> <ouch> <ouch> <ouch> <ouch> <ouch> <ouch> <ouch> <ouch> <ouch> <ouch> <ouch> <ouch> <ouch>

"You alright?"

*your crazy*

*Yeah i know you are*
*but how*
*well for starters your talking to yourself*
*Oh yeah*
*secondly... well its kinda hard to explain you seee...*
*Monkey dances*
*And thats why*
*monky stops, "oh right"*
*you were listening?*
*Yeah*
*Good*
*im gonna just... go now*
*byee, ill be hear when you come back* :D:D

<ouch> <ouch> <ouch> <ouch> <ouch> <ouch> <ouch> <ouch> <ouch> <ouch> <ouch> <ouch> <ouch> <ouch> <ouch> <ouch> <ouch> <ouch> <ouch> <ouch> <ouch> <ouch> <ouch> <ouch> <ouch> <ouch> <ouch> <ouch> <ouch> <ouch> <ouch> <ouch> <ouch> <ouch> <ouch>
You missed 31 ouches, at least, if you want one ouch for each ´and again´??

What do you say? Life? Nooooo...

Ok, maybe. But my salary for being the Doctor is so good.
Nurse: It is, but you told me it was as louzy as mine??
Dr. Lieke: Uhm, i mean, yes, but... Uh-Oh *runs*

:eek:

*proclaims international state of emergency*

GOOD PEOPLE OF DUFFERLAND AND ELSEWHERE!

EViL PEOPLE OF DUFFERLAND AND ELSEWHERE!

SEE A MANUSCRiPT ANYWHERE THAT'S COVERED IN COFFEE STAiNS? HANDS OFF! CALL THE OFFiCE iN THE iNSANE ASYLUM iMMEDiATELY UNDER 314159 26535!

SEE A GiRL EATiNG GRENADES AND TEENAGE ROCKSTARS ANYWHERE? GET A MOB AND CHASE HER OUT OF TOWN! (SAVE THE TEENS)

SEE LOTS OF CAPiTAL LETTERS AND DON'T KNOW WHY? BECAUSE iT'S AN EMERGENCYYYYYYYYYYY

THE PRESiDENT
RON FORYOURLiVES

ooo, a mob. lots of torches, time for a barbecue *gets out marshmallows*

ooo, a mob. lots of torches, time for a barbecue *gets out marshmallows*

wow. eating mr had some serious side-effects, isn't it?

a person who has -13341 lives said:
You missed 31 ouches, at least, if you want one ouch for each ´and again´??

What do you say? Life? Nooooo...

Ok, maybe. But my salary for being the Doctor is so good.
Nurse: It is, but you told me it was as louzy as mine??
Dr. Lieke: Uhm, i mean, yes, but... Uh-Oh *runs*

i knew someone would point that out, but here is the explanation. *clears throat*

The usual reaction of a wall to unwanted, hurtful contact is "ouch", the volume of which varies according to the force of the collision.
There are, however, unusual species of walls which do not react in the typical way. I specify:

The Silent Sufferer - This particular type of wall believes that it deserves to be punished for the damage done by its ancestors in The Terrible Red Brick War. Thus, it does not allow itself to utter any comments that might make the culprit who ran against it sympathize with the wall, because it doesn't deserve sympathy, or anything good indeed.

The Ultrasound Wall - This type of wall has a voice so high-pitched that it can only be heard by a certain type of penguins (chocolate ones) in a certain kind of weather (blazing heat). Since chocolate penguins melt in the heat, no one has ever heard the ultrasound wall and one wonders how science knows about the penguins hearing the wall if no penguin ever actually heard it. Well.

Matthew
- He is a poor wall from the times when Dernhelm still lived in the Insane Asylum. He saw everything she did there, and she threatened to tell them of his crooked dealings with the other walls should he tell anyone of whatever-it-was-Derny-doesn't-want-people-to-know-about. Matthew is so scared that he decided it was safer never to speak again.

The Super Wall - This type of wall has such a sound sleep, it wouldn't notice if the Can Itself bumped into it.

so, there were 18 silent sufferers, 6 ultrasound walls, 1 matthew and 6 super walls that catherine bumped into.

Last edited:
wow. eating mr had some serious side-effects, isn't it?

I don't think I've ever actually eaten someone yet.

there have been several people donated on my thread though

I have to take back what I said about never having eaten anyone. I was force fed Midnight Rider :D sorry Abby

Back