The Dancing Lawn - Official Forums of Narnia Fans
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   The Dancing Lawn - Official Forums of Narnia Fans > Cair Paravel > Enter the Wardrobe (First time here?)

Enter the Wardrobe (First time here?) This forum is for all of you new members! If it's your first time through the Wardrobe into our neck of the Narnia woods, start here. We'll help you get started with our community.

Old 04-14-2008, 05:18 PM
Retired Purplemite

holyboy will become famous soon enough
Default The "Ah!!! I am New and Can't Post!" Thread

Attention all new members:

When registering, the forum sends a validation email to the inbox you registered with. If you did not recieve this email, please wait a few moments. If it still has not arrived, check your Junk Mail inbox, as your email provider might identify your email as spam. If you still experience problems, contact a moderator.

After you have validated your account, it take up to 24 hours for the server to update your account. We are currently exploring some options to speed this up, so please be patient with us, and you will be able to post with us soon. If, after 24 hours you still cannot post in the Introduction Thread, please contact a purple mod (a member with a purple user name.)

As a new member, you MUST post in the Introduction Thread, located in the link at the end of this paragraph. You will not be able to post on the forum until you post in this thread. This is to make sure you are a real person and not some crazy bot that will eat me.

http://narniafans.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18511

Please remember that as a member, you are expected to know and obey the Dancing Lawn rules. For more information, please click on the link at the end of this paragraph.

http://narniafans.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20151

Thank you for your co-operation, and we hope you enjoy your time on the Dancing Lawn!

I am no longer an active moderator. I am sorry but I cannot answer requests or receive PMs.
In an effort to speed up your internet viewing experience, I shall refrain from using images in my signature.
However, I still think your should stop reading this, as the post is up there^^