Harry Potter Tribute

How did you like the tribute?

• 1-2: It's horrible.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-4: Nothing special.

• 5-6: All right. I've read better.

• 7-8: It's pretty good, but it could be better.

• 9-10: Great! I loved it!

Votes: 15 100.0%
  • I don't read poetry. Sorry.

• Total voters

Crunchine

I have just finished my tribute to those who died in the Harry Potter series. It's a poetry tribute, and since poetry is not for some, my feelings will not be hurt if you choose not to read it. To read it, here is the link to my fanfiction profile- http://www.fanfiction.net/~harasrailfcm
From there you go to the bottom and click on "Haras' Tribute to the Fallen".
I ask that you please review it here and on fanfiction by clicking the "Review" option at the bottom of the chapter page.
Thank you.

Wow, Crunch :( those were great, and so sad! I loved the ones for Lily and James, Dobby, Fred, and the Life and Death one.

They were all excellent, and the quotes from the books were just as heartwrenching there as they were the first time I read them! :(

Wow, Crunch :( those were great, and so sad! I loved the ones for Lily and James, Dobby, Fred, and the Life and Death one.

They were all excellent, and the quotes from the books were just as heartwrenching there as they were the first time I read them! :(

i wanted everyone to relive the first moment they read those passages, and to feel the same emotion.
i'm glad i achieved that.

CRUNCHY!! I loved them!! The quotes were amazing!! It really gave it a special effect....:):(

I loved the Tonks, Remus, Sirus, Lily and James, Dobby one....Tore me apart......*sniff*

Good work...:)

Thanks you two. Could you all please review it on fanfiction as well? i'd appreciate it, since i only have 1 review there so far.

Back