The other purple meat

Does that imply that you agree with my mother about me being highly disturbed? *dagger eyes at Freckles*

STOP WINKING AT MY MOTHER. *glares*

Also, don't call me dear, my younger sister keeps doing that, it's really annoying. I've informed her that she's talking to me like I'm either her baby or her boyfriend, but she won't stop.

*kills Freckles* *freezes Freckles in a glacier in Greenland*

Scientist in 9017: Hmm, look at this thing. I wonder what it is? Its clothing is very ancient.

Scientist in 9018: Actually, that's not its clothing at all. The thing was murdered and wrapped in a plastic tent, which is much more exciting than what is was actually wearing. The thing clearly had no sense of style.

Scientist in 9019: Murdered? Oh, cool!

Public in 9020: Murdered? Oh, cool!

*mutant whale comes along* *public abruptly forgets about the murdered thing in the ice and goes to look at the mutant whale* *gets radiation poisoning* *dies*

It's sad to think that actually, the whale itself won't die from radiation poisoning but from loneliness.

It's too bad all those people from the future died. I wanted to ask them how my skull differs from theirs.

It's sad to think that actually, the whale itself won't die from radiation poisoning but from loneliness.

It's too bad all those people from the future died. I wanted to ask them how my skull differs from theirs.

Don't worry, those people will never die!*

(The world will certainly never make it to 9017. It will melt with a fervent heat long before then. This Trumps the possibility of those people ever existing in the first place. See, isn't that so much more positive now?)

So if they never even get to exist, do I have the same skull as them or different?

I think I just asked, 'Does my skull exist?' So it would be very reassuring if you answered yes.

Freckles, you need to give up these childish delusions. Of course your skull does not exist. For crying out loud.

I have a vivid imagination, give me a break! At least I thought... Where did I leave the imagination again? If only I had a place to store it, safely, and waterproof... like a box... but so that I could still access my imagination... But there I go again, dreaming the day away...

I have a vivid imagination, give me a break! At least I thought... Where did I leave the imagination again? If only I had a place to store it, safely, and waterproof... like a box... but so that I could still access my imagination... But there I go again, dreaming the day away...

This is all very confusing.

Back