Cheese Whiz II

Greeting.

I shall inform the prison that you ought to be kept in solitary confinement for a week to help rid you of your violent impulses.

Glen is rather bad at manipulation. Don't base your future decisions on what you think Glen is attempting to trick you into doing. But I should warn you that high security German prisons are not as nice as Norwegian ones, from what I hear; so you should probably avoid committing further violent actions.

Also, note that your last attempt at assassination failed, which is why you are in prison at the present moment.

In your best interest,
Dr. Byrne

I can't help it, he made me sign a contract. And you're the one who got him started again by mentioning his name. He was busy psychoanalyzing Tibetan monks with a disturbing fondness for pet yaks until you brought him up.

He read Kant to me for three days straight. If you think you've got that kind of dedication, I'd love to see it.

*glares* Reading immoral books counts as hitting below the belt. You can read boring books. You can read scary books. You cannot read books about how to illegally murder your friends, acquaintances, and/or enemies.

Libraries do not kill threads! When books mildew, they are harder to set on fire, and so there are fewer deaths overall than you would expect.

Except among the poor librarians and model students who're around the mildew all day and die by the flies.

That's not the expression.

Die like hot cakes?

Hm. I'm going to keep thinking.

So, how many people die by troll in the dungeon? I bet you're reluctant to disclose that statistic.

Yeah, but there's a troll scrutinizing you. I don't think he's worried about not knowing your innermost thoughts.

I thought you were talking about how mysterious and inscrutable you are. Not sure he will be particularly interested.

Back