Corrupt a Wish Game (Please Do Not Delete)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted. But your Ipod knows the bad things you said about Mac over in the other thread, so it will only play that "Cat, I'm a Kitty Kat" song, to punish you.

I wish my keyboard didn't need replacing!

granted, you don't need to replace it, but you do need to replace the rest of your computer.

I wish my roommate would be neat and orderly.

Granted. He is so and so orderly that he won't stop cleaning. You try to help him but get attacked because you moved the costers that he had rearanged... You end up in the hospital with two broken rips and interal bleeding...

I wish I had a chocolate bar...

Granted. It is a health chocolate bar. Without the chocolate. You try to sue the company that made the chocolate bar, because you did not become hyper and throw a chair, but then you realize that you are in an insane assylm, and there are no chairs...but there is a knife...darn, its a butter knife that can't cut through butter. What is the point in that?

I wish I had a latté

Granted. But now you become so hyper and random that you are sent to the insane asylum with me, where a try to stap you with my butter knife... but it does not work out...

I wish we could get rid of that stupid insane asylum...

Granted - you, Black and Holyboy are released onto the streets where you attack people at random and steal chewing gum off the bottom of shoes. After a while of wandering you come across a shiny trash can and decide that it will be your new god, and you are its prophet charged with coversion. You spend the rest of your life in devotion to the trash can...

I wish it was night so I could go to hockey....

Granted. However, the Brotherhood of the Can only come at night. You are seen as an infidel and a unbeliever. We sacrifice you to our new god, the trash can...

I wish that the trash can was shinnier...

Granted, but when the sun shines on it blinds you, and you lose your collection of chewing gum! After scrambling around for what seems like hours you finally bump into a large object that turns out to be Holyboy, who has also been blinded and is trying to find his chewing gum. (Black Cloak fell down a drain in the confusion). The two of you hatch a plan to reclaim your beloved trash can, which has been over taken by the power of the Hog Master. Unfortunately, neither of you are any good at maths, and the catapult you created back fires and crushes you both under sojourner (who you unwittinly mistook for catapult ammo in your blindness)

I wish I could make this darned trash can dissappear

waterhogboy said:
Granted, but when the sun shines on it blinds you, and you lose your collection of chewing gum! After scrambling around for what seems like hours you finally bump into a large object that turns out to be Holyboy, who has also been blinded and is trying to find his chewing gum. (Black Cloak fell down a drain in the confusion). The two of you hatch a plan to reclaim your beloved trash can, which has been over taken by the power of the Hog Master. Unfortunately, neither of you are any good at maths, and the catapult you created back fires and crushes you both under sojourner (who you unwittinly mistook for catapult ammo in your blindness)

That was pure randomness! That was great! Especially the BC falling in a drain :D

waterhogboy said:
I wish I could make this darned trash can dissappear

Granted. Smog, BC, and I all start worshipping that butter knife mentioned a couple of posts back. We are in awe in how the butter knife can't cut through kleenex, and we start being like the knife, being one with the knife...and then a mob is formed! the mob chases you through the city, passing by the one-eyed purple people eater. You keep running...and running...and you almost reach saftey...all you have to do is tickle the yellow rino...and then a duck wakes you up, and you realize the trash can is still there, and it was all a dream...or was it? DUM DUM DUM!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I was a butterfly...because no one suspects the butterfly!

Granted, but unfortunately that is just conspiracy and in actual fact EVERYONE suspects the butterfly! You are chased down by the plice for inciting mobs to fomr in each town you pass through and forcing them to chase after innocent defencelss people like me. As punishment, they melt the butterknife down in front of your face. You're eaten by the yellow rhino for wearing a paisley jumper.

I wish I had a paisley jumper!

granted, but someone steals it the day after you get it, along with your entire bug collection which you were going to sacrifice to the great trashcan as you have been converted by BC, WHB and Smog to worshipping trashcans.

I wish my butterknife were sharper.

Granted...but deprived of their trash can, Black, Smog, and HB have time to dwell upon how much sharper your knife is than theirs. To aquire such a knife they decide that you must be a witch and track you down in order to burn you at the stake. However, as they march up your front steps they see a much shiner trash can by the street curve and decide that going back to their old trash-can worshipping ways is probably for the best. They decide to sacrifice you to the trash can, but since none of them are allowed to play with matches they just blow on your ankles a lot in the hopes that you'll combust.

I wish Black Cloak would listen to me...

Granted. You know speak Black Cloakian, the language BC speaks, which allows you to control...I mean let BC listen to you. However, all of your posts are now random, and a giant banana crushes your head.

I wish I had more ice cream...

Granted. BC, WHB, and Smog see your ice cream and suddenly receive a vision from the trash can commanding them to sacrifice you...they may do as they like with the Ice Cream.

I wish BC, WHB, and Smog would disappear. :eek:

Last edited:
Granted but then life as we know it would become utterly meaningless, and the pain and misery caused to the entire population would create a vortex of despair to form sucking the entire contents of the world into it.

I wish Smog, Black and WHB were back!

waterhogboy said:
Granted but then life as we know it would become utterly meaningless, and the pain and misery caused to the entire population would create a vortex of despair to form sucking the entire contents of the world into it.

You're not THAT valuable! :D

waterhogboy said:
I wish Smog, Black and WHB were back!

Granted. That vortex of dispair somehow reversed, so you're unsucked back to Earth! But so is the hitchiking alien you sucked up...and the murderer...and the evil banana...and the kitty litter you dumped in there...and a month's supply of shaving cream...and, HEY, I didn't know you were in there Ithillian! I hope you understand why I threw you in there...no, of course your my friend! Just because I sold you out to the worshipping monkeys in order to save my milkshake doesn't mean I don't like you :D

I wish I had a pony...:D

Granted...but it turns out to be one of those "My Little Pony" toys that some of us remeber playing with the last time they were popular...and as an extra bonus you are required to watch the old "My Little Pony" cartoon shows.

- I wish I was able to tell jokes that people thought were funny.

-JS

Granted -but people only think they're funny so you are never fully satisfied that they really do find you funny. Unfortunately this drives to do more and more crazy things to try and get true laughter from your fellow man. You end up wandering the streets and getting people to pay to watch you bump into sharp objects.

I wish I had a cool car with loads of funky gadgets (that I could actually drive)

Granted. However the Botherhood and a sister of the can decide that the trash can has send your shinny car to lead us to salvation. We devide into three different sects upon the basis of why the car was really sent her.

I believe that we are to drive the car off a cliff, thereby showing the can that we do not need material possesions because we trust it...

BC wants to drive to car to Vegas and convert others with its shinnieness...

While WHB wants to leave the car in his garage, because he fears that other people will attempt to steal this holy relic...

Since none of us can decide what to do with the car, I take it upon myself to destroy the car (because it is evil).

Three days later, I'm still blowing on it...:D

I wish that other people understood the above randomness...

granted, but in order to understand it, we must have replicas for your brain to repace ours. You must set to work in a dark basement lab and spend the rest of your years on earth trying to find the way to clone brains. When you finally do you distribute them to us and we all become just like you, and b/c what people hate about other people is usually what they do themselves, you go crazy with hatred toward us and yourself and must spent the rest of your life in a insane assylum in Mexico. (can't afford one in America b/c you spent all your money on cloning brains.)

I wish there were more hours in a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back