Eeeeegggggssss

I think this is the part where we all yell, "Burn the heretic!"

Yes, I have a conflicted and occasionally manipulative relationship with the Can. But I think we can (mostly) all agree that claiming the Can stinks is beyond Asylum standards of decency.

The butter knife has been trapped in the Can's hidden silverware drawer for three months. I don't think it can interfere.

Freckles, the point is that you cannot publicly claim that the Can stinks. Your nose smells things inaccurately, that's all.

Granted, Sopes is the one who really needs to apologize. I think his hylophobia is affecting his brain.

Anything affects his brain. I told him not to carry it around tucked under his arm, but he won't listen. He has already dropped it a dozen times and it was struck by lightning twice. Oh, and then there was the rabid goose that took a few bites before Sopes got control of the situation.

I know, it's got to be overwhelming. Your brain recently sprouted legs and is running around trying to beat the goose with a brickbat, is that a problem?

You're the only one whispering, Freckles. Okay, Sopes being reckless with his brain is one thing, you deliberately sabotaging it is another.
Speak for yourself.

Maybe we can summon Sopes by whispering.

Sopespian.

Sopes: *appears* !"KJHOJHBI!"U$ZÜ)(RÖHHÖSKDFJGJ§T/UGJHM

It appears we have to summon his brain separately. How does one do that?

I haven't had caffeine since Sunday. Of course my brain is absent. But here it is now. Oh, look, it's full of sports and historical trivia but absolutely nothing useful for attending college or working a white-collar job. How adorable.

*pours coffee over Sopes' brain*

There, that will do wonders for your brain, you'll see. It will make it much more interested in useful things such as the type 3 declension of the adjective in German.

Back