Cheese Whiz II

lieke

To every duffer in the world (and out in space):

Us, Duffer, have ruled this part of the forum for many (almost 4) years. We always tried to keep up the funny-ness (though we don't always succeed) and to bring a smile to everyone's face and a headache to everyone's head.

Over the time we invented the so-called 'Duffer-objects' to do so. Many of you remember Fred the Box, the Can, the Duct Tape, Ben the Egg, and some newer things like Mafia (not really an object, but quite dufferly), more Duct tape :)D), of course all the pointless threads created over the years by lots of members (you have my thanks:D), and the rest of the threads/things which i did not name, but that we all know of.

Anyway: in all those years one special thing has always come back to us duffers, CHEESE. Cheese in any form or way, but always cheese. I was looking back for the old Cheese threads (which were almost dead :eek: ) and i was shocked to see that THE CHEESE WHIZ THREAD WAS GONE!!!!!! It was put in the archives and not replaced! Of course every true duffer understands that without Cheese, dufferdom loses one of its most powerfull allys (the Cheese-maniac, big brother of the Duct tape maniac), and one of its most fun things to discuss (that is the main reason, believe me: the Cheese-maniac was almost killed by Stan, so he is not really in any state of being able to help now, but still...).

Therefore: a new CW thread...

Let's start the spamming:D

note to mods: i really think there isn't a CW thread left, and i searched for it, but if i was wrong, and there is one still, feel free to merge this one with it!

Psssst... Eveningstar... could you change her name back?

*lieke falls outta the sky... right into the big net Olorin rigged*

*grabs CW* *swings off on vine like Tarzan*

CW... wow... okay, I gotta teach you guys how to order a cheese steak Philadelphia style.

Ahem.

"Whiz wit."

That's how you order.

It essentially means: "Hello, I'd like cheese steak with cheese whiz and onions, please."

Back