RPGer WANTED!!

This is an all out call for RPGers! Anyone who has a favorite character from a book, movie, TV show, whatever can join in the Mingle RPG and play away! :p We've only got three players right now, sad I know.... It was only two for the longest time :p Anyway! If you want to join just post a bio and we'll inform you of everything!

Chloe

hmm i'm looking for another good RP to join that was really good like High School.... My character was, in my oppinion, a main character in that RP and so was Protofan's character but then Cody died and Emily commited suicide.... -_- I know oh so tragic lol but *cries* they loved each other... :( LOL! I am in the Clue rpg but I think I could manage one more... I joined the Land of Fairy Tales a long time ago but well I don't know what is going on in that RP at all anymore

Sapphire said:
Sorry Lady Larien but he was was aslo in love with Danielle!
actually he wasn't really... Protofan told me himself... that he was going to make Cody fall in love with Emily but then he left TDL so he killed Cody :rolleyes:

Tsukyomi said:
...Well, I'm new, but I can help you out with the bad guy thing...

great! just head on over and read the 1st 2 posts! and welcome to TDL too!

I joined the Land of Fairy Tales a long time ago but well I don't know what is going on in that RP at all anymore

basically meian(protofan) died, so nathariel is in shock right now. shadow creatures are attacking all the castles as well, because an evil witch wants to capture all the princesses
we need you to post!

jumping joker said:
i really need some people for my spy rpg because there is like only three people doing it.

i also need people for my high school muscial rpg
Can I join your spy rpg?...and if you want i will join the HSM

i need some people to joing my hannah montana thread some of the charecters are taken but there not posting. so if you guys want you can.

okay I need some people in my new RPG its call the Chrismas Party and my Naruto isn't doing so good so who ever playing in it please post because it going slow lately thanks

we still need more people for land of fairy tales, because right now with the exception of 2 characters, nothing is happening. we need new faces! :)

Crunchine said:
we still need more people for land of fairy tales, because right now with the exception of 2 characters, nothing is happening. we need new faces! :)
Would you mind telling me whats going on in it?Cause every time I get on Im lost

~*Shiloh*~ said:
Would you mind telling me whats going on in it?Cause every time I get on Im lost

like i said, nothing, except for frencie and the new guy whose name i can never remember. they were married, but meian captured the new guy and made frenchie forget about him.
everyone else is stuck, because we dont know what to do w/o proto lol jk

Crunchine said:
like i said, nothing, except for frencie and the new guy whose name i can never remember. they were married, but meian captured the new guy and made frenchie forget about him.
everyone else is stuck, because we dont know what to do w/o proto lol jk
oh ok....hmmm...let me go check it out..

Back