Is Glenburne male or Female?

Is Glenburn male or female?

• Total voters
Our own Glenburne is keeping us busy at the He or She thread. Glenburne likes to know what we all think would be his her gender. So the poll is up....what do you think?

You may have seen the sonnet I wrote for Glenburne some weeks ago; it gives the impression I had formed of Glenburne's sex.

You may have seen the sonnet I wrote for Glenburne some weeks ago; it gives the impression I had formed of Glenburne's sex.

*chuckles* I'll come clean someday, Copperfox...this is just amusing while it lasts.

Personally, I think Glenburne is a hockey stick--pretty useless in the South, but oh well.

Last edited:
Hahahahahahaha! Hockeysticks are NEVER useless :D

Oh, good point...I could use one to patch the fence, add to the compost pile, spank misbehaving children, defend myself against burglars...wow! You can use a hockey stick in the South!

By the way, Mrs. Gil-Galad, this thread is hilarious.

Never played hockey in my life, although I could make use of a hockeystick in the above-mentioned ways.

I also love ham-and-pineapple pizza, so Vanessa and I cancel each other out when it comes to giving clues to Glenburne's sex.

The poll asking do we think Glenburne is male or female should have an option to say Yes.

*doubles over laughing again* If you'd just look the other thread over carefully, you all could stop wondering.

And, just so you know, "Glen" merely happens to be the first part of my username...kind of as if you had one side of your personality named "Gil" and the other named "Galad." It doesn't necessarily signify anything. Mozart actually started my using the nickname by calling me "Glennie" in the Asylum.

Back