Introduction Thread II

Welcome Princess Frances! I have loved the books since I was a child too. Thanks for introducing yourself...
Benisse

Hey! I'm Anna...I've been here before, but I was Anna Pendleton back then. Super excited to be back and reconnect! Anybody remember me from about 5 years ago? :p

And _with_ nostalgia comes the opportunity to create _new_ stories, poems and commentaries. Believe me, the Writing Club has _plenty_ of room for new contributions.

Hi.
I'm Frances.
I was read the Narnia books as a child and recently came back to them.
I obtained MP3 cassette rips of the old Radio 4 adaptions.

Hello, your highness! I've already talked to you via PM but here I'll officially welcome you to TDL.

Hey! I'm Anna...I've been here before, but I was Anna Pendleton back then. Super excited to be back and reconnect! Anybody remember me from about 5 years ago? :p

Oh I definitely remember you. Glad to see you back, Anna.

Welcome back, Anna, I am pretty sure I remember you as well. Welcome also Princess Frances. (Yay, first time performing my duties as a TDL greeter in way too long)

back again

WOW!! Has it been a long time - just over 3 years! That's crazy, this place used to consume ALL of my time! :D I was thinking about this place the other day and I finally got around to logging back on ... miss you all, PM me what you're up to these days if you're from the olden days!! <3 <3 <3

QSON

WOW!! Has it been a long time - just over 3 years! That's crazy, this place used to consume ALL of my time! :D I was thinking about this place the other day and I finally got around to logging back on ... miss you all, PM me what you're up to these days if you're from the olden days!! <3 <3 <3

QSON

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *tackles*

YOU'RE BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've waited so long for this day! Welcome back!

wow!! Has it been a long time - just over 3 years! That's crazy, this place used to consume all of my time! :d i was thinking about this place the other day and i finally got around to logging back on ... Miss you all, pm me what you're up to these days if you're from the olden days!! <3 <3 <3

qson

welcome back>> :d

Back