• black_cloak

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • holyboy666

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Dernhelm

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
*looks around her* i got that feeling too... Well, since you just killed that spider it must be something that is even worse, since it didn't leave :eek: Let's just hope it is not the evil Dernhelm, who seems to guard this passage to the land of Elsewhere... *walks faster*

I don't know.... wheren't we looking for a dog with wings called 'Howdy'? (and also the words to describe the Egg, but that doesn't matter in this thread :p)

Isn't that important enough to get out of this horrible tunnel :eek: *runs even faster*

I thought we were looking for the answer to prove that is better than ...?

I'm sure we were searching for a dog with wings, but if you want to search for that, fine by me (though we don't know if :eek: is better than :D) :p

Wh.. what was that? Lieke said to Olorin, i thought you we should have stayed home, why did you want to go anyway! Then the voice spoke again... RUN!!!

'We made it' Lieke screamed, while she and Olorin walked out the tunnel. They looked back and saw smoke coming out of it, then a big BOOM and there passage back was blocked. 'We now only have one choice' Olorin said, and on they went...

Back