Welcome to the DLF Cafe

No. And stop using the mod lounge hotline. I'm drinking hot chocolate and watching Father Brown reruns. Because I want your death to be interesting. Now leave me in peace so I can plot it out properly.

Ooooh can I join? *gets hot chocolate*

*shoves Dobby and Jason Bourne off the couch* I like watching movies alone, all right?

And the only way to make Dobby and Bourne agree to do something that would kill WS is to make Dobby think they are trying to save his life. That would be too complicated. And anything Bourne would come up with on his own would be very direct and not at all interesting.

*assigns Jason Bourne to take out anyone who tries to defend WS*
*assigns Dobby to save WS's life*

*watches as Dobby drops a piano on WS to keep him from going near the hangman*

Well. That's done. And it was entertaining, too.

Why would that feel great? Mortality is one of the greatest gifts God ever gave man.

Actually, he sounds like an Elf from The Silmarillion. But it's all about the tone. Imagine Lord Sopespian saying this to someone he doesn't like, and whom Miraz is planning to execute.

The Silmarillion does talk an awful lot about death being the Gift of Men, etc.*elephant smashes traffic cone*

Actually, I just decided I don't want you to be dead. Can you kill my brother? You can live if you'll kill my brother. The middle one.

:rolleyes:

Death should remain the Gift of Men, not the Gift of Freckles, so no. Actually, I see great potential in your brother. (It all depends on whether or not he is willing to copy Newt Scamander's hairstyle. That should definitely be a thing.)

*in Clarence Oddbody, AS2 voice*

Oh, Glen, you shouldn't want to kill your brother. Why, think if my sister wanted to kill me! Then I might be dead. And how sad that would be! Why, even Mr. Green would be forced to frown at that development.

"Then I might be dead. And how sad that would be!"

There's some serious melodrama going on in here. Let's try to stick to facts, not emotions, shall we? You would be dead, and people may pick their feelings in response. My feeling will be...blue cheese and mushrooms.

Back