Oh my gosh, I do that too! Saturday or Sunday, I settle down with a bowl of popcorn and watch a marathon of Doctor Who. Yes, I have no life. lol

Also, I like River because she's a really cool archaeologist and makes her own way in the world and, but I do think her story on the show is a bit old by now. I'm looking forward to having a new companion - have you seen the pictures yet?

I love doing that! It's so much fun. My mom thinks I'm crazy for it.

I watched the ending of Journey's End and full episodes of
The End of Time: Part 1 and 2
Rose
The Eleventh Hour
Time of Angels
Flesh and Blood
The Vampires of Venice

and I will probably watch more

Of course I have seen pictures! I was online when it was announced. She looks nice, and she is a huge Doctor Who fan.

Really? I love River, she is awesome. Moffat writes her character really well. and the whole traveling in different directions is really sad.

But I am known for liking everything so, I'm not that picky.

River's an okay character but it's really uncomfortable to watch her kiss the Doctor. She looks like a cougar,kissing somebody that young looking. Everyone argues "but REALLY the doctor's older blah blah blah..." IT LOOKS GROSS OKAY? STOP...JUST STOP.

Oh I know what you mean about the whole "cougar" thing... sometimes it was a little weird. I was a bit iffy about their whole relationship as well, though, even though I really like River. I think if she didn't have a "romantic" relationship with the Doctor, she'd be my favorite character of series 6.

Oh I know what you mean about the whole "cougar" thing... sometimes it was a little weird. I was a bit iffy about their whole relationship as well, though, even though I really like River. I think if she didn't have a "romantic" relationship with the Doctor, she'd be my favorite character of series 6.

I can see why you think that. But you have to agree on one thing....you got to love that hair. :p

I agree that if there was no romance between River and the Doctor, she would be a better character. It just doesn't look right.

I don't think I will argue with it anymore.

Umm....in other news......wait there is no another news. :(

Who's going to go see Pirates just because David Tennant is in it? *raises hand*

Nope, if I watch a movie it is because of the movie and not because of a certain actress/actor in it. And Pirates is an animation and all you hear is his voice. I admire David as the Doctor but like to leave it with that.

Back on topic: Okay River is annoying BUT I disagree with calling her a cougar. We all know the Doctor is like what, 907 years old or something? So a cougar is actually an older woman who hunts younger men. The character River loves teh Doctor and the Doctor is NOT young and Rivwer knows that too. She ain't stupid. So because the actress is older than Matt doesn't make the character a cougar. Let's be honest here; Ninth and Tenth both were waaaaaay older than Rose and they both kissed her so is this gross too then because of the age difference? I found the cougar comment a bit insulting.
I do think however the River/Doctor romance shouldn't develop. It just doesn't seem right in Dr Who. We are used to the Doctor being a loner. This is how it always has been. His most loyal companion always has been the TARDIS. They should leave it that way. Just my two pennies

So, there are season 7 spoiler pictures out there... and let me just say; I AM IN A RAGE.

Now, coming from me, who can handle changes in Doctors and companions with very little qualm and generally being a-okay with whatever Moffat throws at us, this says a lot.

I won't post said spoilers unless asked, and then I'll do it via PM. But yes. Rage. Everywhere.

I posted pictures of it in the share a pic thread, if you want to see.

also, a cybermat
Video Camera Vids and Photos 051.jpg

AND a article about the audition script for Jenna. "Jasmine" I believe is a fake name, they won't tell us anything yes.

The Doctor and Jasmine are investigating a haunted house.

DOCTOR: So you saw it coming in here? What did it look like?

JASMINE: Grey. Sort of dusty. Like it was made of spider webs.

D: And it came through the wall.

J: Yeah, that wall there.

D: But you don’t think it was a ghost. Why not?

J: Because there’s no such thing as ghosts.

D: You know, a lot of people who saw what you saw wouldn’t still think that.

J: Obviously. Otherwise there wouldn’t be idiots who believe in ghosts.

D: What were you doing here?

J: I love this place. It’s… beautiful.

D: It’s falling apart.

J: It’s old. I love old things, they make me feel sad.

D: What’s good about sad?

J: It’s happy for deep people. You’d know.

D: I’m not sad.

J: Oh, you are though. Under all that talking and leaping about. Takes one to know one.

D: So you come here for… recreational sadness?

J: Yeah. In a way. Okay, why are you looking at me like that?

D: You remind me of an old friend of mine. Someone I lost a long time ago.

J: Down boy. I’m not her.

D: Oh, I know you’re not – I don’t believe in ghosts either.

J: Oh my God, what’s that?

D: Okay, just stay calm.

J: But that’s the thing I saw before.

D: Yep, and it’s coming towards us. I expect you noticed that. Say it with me – I don’t believe in ghosts!

J: I don’t believe in ghosts!

D: Louder! I don’t believe in ghosts!

J: I don’t believe in ghosts!! Will this work?

D: No idea, never met a ghost before."

Blink, anyone?

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2012/04...tion-script-for-the-new-doctor-who-companion/

I love the cybermat, Anne. :D Awesome!

So, there are season 7 spoiler pictures out there... and let me just say; I AM IN A RAGE.

Now, coming from me, who can handle changes in Doctors and companions with very little qualm and generally being a-okay with whatever Moffat throws at us, this says a lot.

I won't post said spoilers unless asked, and then I'll do it via PM. But yes. Rage. Everywhere.

I go to great pains to avoid spoilers, and do not wish to know. But are you certain that they are not fakes, or taken out of context?

I've seen so many spoilers, but really, what Moffat puts out there might not be the real stuff. We might think one thing about the pictures and then totally be wrong about it. That's just how we works. I don't even think Jenna knows much. She guess it, but she thinks that Moffat might be bluffing on her. He. is. such.a.troll. Just look at the Sherlock fans.

That's hardly a spoiler but thanks. Karen looks absolutely stunning in that outfit. I would ask her to marry me if that were possible, but alas!:( *cries*

Last edited:
Back