Username Changes

Elf Of The Grey Havens said:
Were you anyone before you were Madman?
My name here before that was Dawn Avenger.
If you mean before I came up with that name...No.

inkspot said:
LOL, no, you were right, I really am old on this site, and set in my ways. I am only a year or two younger then Roger, I believe.

Thank you, Rhyannid! Now I know who you are ...

And Sofie, I think I misspelled your name (with a ph) in another thread, sorry!

Ahahah, yep, you did. :D It's okay, it's a minor thing..cos you only mispelled it once..*slants eyes*

I used to Be Jimmy Kickarse (y'know, the really cool one) but then I....wait for it....changed it (!!!) to....wait for it...Senor Puntos!!! By now you're probably already trying to track me down 'cause I'm so cool but...wait for it...DON'T!!

You startin'? I can take you, init.

i used to be skander_is_my_lover but that was too fangirlish and i spelt skandar wrong the i was peach♥poppet but i didnt like him that much then i was and am *PyroPeach* cuz i am a pyro and my friends call meh peach

Mine used to be aravis3, but I wanted something that made more sense, like Aravis of Archenland. It seemed like every Aravis username on here has a number on it, and I didn't really want a number in my name anymore, so I asked Specter to change it.

How would a person who speaks English pronounce Uçar? Ushar? Does the name have a meaning in Turkish?

And actually this Thread is for people who have changed their user name or screen name, so we still know who they are.
:)

I want to change my name to JohnCenaLover290 or JohnCenaLover29 which is better I like the first one do you guys like it anymore Ideas with JohnCenaLover in it

my name is now Gondorgirl rather than gondoriannarniangirl. lots shorter but not much different.

welll..........i have asked Specter 2 times on the past weeks to change my username to, Shieldmaiden of Narnia

did he forget..or wut?? he has not messaged me yet....i annoy him, i think...

TrueNarnian said:
welll..........i have asked Specter 2 times on the past weeks to change my username to, Shieldmaiden of Narnia

did he forget..or wut?? he has not messaged me yet....i annoy him, i think...

You may have to e-mail him. Or wait until he's online. He might be busy making modifications to the site and forums.

Back