Congratulations to the new Mods!

*You could even get some extra love from people I know if you allowed the Pirates Thread to make a return... hint... hint... JK!!:p
I have taken the task of taking a second look at the RP thread and this is definitely something I'm interested in, even though I serve as first mate of another equally awesome ship (which is full of red-heads but no less fierce).

I have taken the task of taking a second look at the RP thread and this is definitely something I'm interested in, even though I serve as first mate of another equally awesome ship (which is full of red-heads but no less fierce).

I just looked that thread up.

I was so young and little...
I was also named the helmswoman.:p

Haha, actually I'm her brother. ;) And if you wanted to get into it: GG is my sister, and so is Dame of Gondor, plus there are also three more members we're related too on this forum (The others haven't been active for some time though: Twilightdryadhobbit is our older sister, ibqwawiwmh is our brother and fish_wwjd_frog is my beautiful wife!)

But we've got time to discuss everyone's family ties later... Right now, it's back to this New Mod party!! :D *Gets out the party hats, clothespins and confetti*

Also I believe the short sister joined as Girlgeek_Jesusfreak at some point but she might not have got past registration...

Wow it's so odd to see you with blue/purple names but congratulations! I am sure you will do well. Very good choices indeed :D.

*grabs Tree and hauls her back* Oh, no, you don't. You will stand on Cliff and bask in the light of the Duffer Sun.

Ever heard of the process of erosion? Edge of the Cliff is not safe... for many reasons.

*flees down corridors of the Insane Asylum*

Yes, congratulations to all of the new Mods! They seem like mighty fine choices just from what I've seen around the site!

Back