My new favorite hobby!

Here is the first banner that I designed for Frodosgurl.
Hope everyone likes it! And I am making more, in case you don't like this one, FG.

Attachments

• peeta8.jpg
    peeta8.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 74
Hope everyone likes it! And I am making more, in case you don't like this one, FG.

I love that banner! It was such a funny part, both in the book and movie. I was so happy with who they cast as every character in the movie. I didn't know what to think when I first found out who they cast. But after I was done seeing the movie all of them just blew me away.

I love that one a lot! I felt bad for Peeta during that scene, both in the book and the movie. I love the one below that one too.

Last edited:
I loved this part from The Avengers! MOVIE DIALOGUE SPOILER!!! I made the lettering kinda weird so that you could still look at the picture and not read the words if you didn't want to!
Hope you all enjoy it!

Attachments

• avengers.jpg
    avengers.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 80
I love The Avengers one a lot! I have yet to see the movie. I can't wait until I get the chance.

The movie was so awesome!!!! SPOILER!! SPOILER!! SPOILER!!There's a scene with Tony Stark and Agent Hill in the control room with all the computers. It goes like this:
Tony: (puts hand over eye to imitate nick fury.) How does he see all the screens?
Hill: He turns.
Tony: (turns a circle to see screens.) Oh, that's exhausting.

It was so funny!!!

Here is the second banner! Hope you like it!

Another banner starring Peeta!!

I loved this part from The Avengers! MOVIE DIALOGUE SPOILER!!! I made the lettering kinda weird so that you could still look at the picture and not read the words if you didn't want to!
Hope you all enjoy it!

YAY! I'm soooo happy to be back, and seeing some of your graphics! I like how you made an Avengers one! That with the Hunger Games ones both just make me feel HAPPY because they are the two things I've been most interested in lately!

Here are my ratings:

The Caesar and Peeta one is great! I love the words and the font! The picture is priceless! The only complaint I have is that the text color is not 100% spot on.. but other then that, it's great! 9-10

For the Peeta and Katiness one, I love how you used the separate colors for the person speaking. The words match the picture perfectly! and the effects are awesome! The text is hard to read though. 8-10

I'm not a huge fan of the Peeta one mostly because of the text. I think the red is a tad bright. 6-10

The Avengers one gave me an instant smile! I LOVE it! The text is hard to read, but you placed the pictures so perfectly! The Thor one is the best! 9-10! GREAT :)

I love your Hunger Games and Avengers banners. I love the quote from The Avengers that you included in your signature. I thought that line was so funny, and true. I, along with lots of others LoL at it. My liking for Captain America went up after that.

Last edited:
Why did you make them hard to read?

Kinda so people who didn't want a movie spoiler or whatever didn't have to see them, I guess. I was playing with font colorings and there was that one I used to outline the letters called zebra. I liked it so I used it.

Oh, and I have the dialogue a bit wrong. I am gonna fix my signature.

Hi,

I was wondering if you could make me a banner with the picture below, and the words saying Anna Mae Cottrell on the top left hand corner? The reason I'm asking is because I tried making my own and it didn't turn out right. It would be cool to have the colors in red or black. I would truly appreciate it. Thanks.

-Narnia bookworm.

Attachments

• sc60.jpg-saving-sarah-cain-danielle-chuchran.jpg
    sc60.jpg-saving-sarah-cain-danielle-chuchran.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Hi,

I was wondering if you could make me a banner with the picture below, and the words saying Anna Mae Cottrell on the top left hand corner? The reason I'm asking is because I tried making my own and it didn't turn out right. It would be cool to have the colors in red or black. I would truly appreciate it. Thanks.

-Narnia bookworm.

If she doesn't get back to you, I would be glad to do it for you!

Hi,

-Narnia bookworm.

Is this what you were looking for?
nb1.jpg

Here it is in the pixel dimensions required for signatures!
nb2.jpg

Last edited:
Back