The Order of the Can (Do not delete!)

Dernhelm

Lady of Rohan
Staff member
Knight of the Noble Order
It is time, fellow Duffers, to unite. The Skanderites and Willianites (Llamaites, Badgerites, Cannanites, Jesuits, and dust mites) have consolidated, and conspire to overthrow the Duffers ( ;) ); if we sit and do nothing, we shall be overthrown. It is for this reason that I wish to found the Order of the Can. The Brotherhood of the Can has been mentioned before, in passing; but no real effort has been made to make it an Order.

Therefore, I wish hereby to make 'Knight of the Order of the Can' an official title; the highest order of Duffers. The Brotherhood is for those who make a few dufferish comments now and again...and, occasionally, a true Dufferly post. Anyone who wishes it may become one of the "Can Clan". (An invention of HB's, somewhere in the distant past.)

All who hope to achieve the title of 'Knight of the Order of the Can', must first be one of the Brotherhood; save two, whom I shall elevate at once to the position of Knight, if they raise no objection. These two are, namely, Holyboy666 and Chakal. There are others, I am sure, who are also worthy to be placed there at once; unfortunately, their names escape me at the present time.

Those who wish to become one of the Brotherhood must first read the supplied Duffer training resources, which will educate you on the History of Duffers, and the Method(s) of duffering. Then you may PM me with your request, along with links to, or quotes of, a few of your posts that you think worthy of a duffer. I will judge as best I may; perhaps with the help of a few fellow Duffers, whether you are truly a Duffer. If you are rejected, do not be upset; simply study these rules and examples of Duffering, and you will soon learn.

Duffer training resources; required reading.

The Defination of Duffering is...

The Duffer FAQ

The original "a mob is formed that chases you out of the city" post:Here
And the second:Here

Read whole page; you will find out exactly who Fred the Box is...and get a couple good examples of Duffering.

Read entire page! (and following links): Find out about the butter knife...the Insane asylum...the Trash Can
Page two: ...the Giant Bannana...
Page three: ...the evil monkeys...and the Fruits...
Page four: ...the can clan...
I would go on to read page five...six...seven...if I were you; but it's not required. :p

Here is some REALLY great Duffering! (Meaning extremly funny!) Read eight pages farther.

The Red Side vs. the Blue!
And I shall add to the Duffer training resources as I find more. :D

P.S. If a Mod should see fit to Sticky this, it would be great!

Last edited:
TheMachinist said:
Those are to many words to read but.. Are you threatening the might duffers?
Even with the might Machinist?
You will be crushed.

ah Machinist...'tis always about war with thee.
{well unless we count the I love anna part of your posts :D }

TheMachinist said:
Those are to many words to read but.. Are you threatening the might duffers?
Even with the might Machinist?
You will be crushed.

I'm not sure I follow you...but I am supporting the Duffers, not threatening them! :D

I made it in!!! Now I just have to get to knighthood. I wonder how I'll do that. *goes off to consult with her trash can* Give me time, I'll figure it out.

whb said:
Well of course - I already am a member - and at a higher level than you young one!!!

Ah...remember, I was here when you joined! And you have to apply to me for membership; you may see the list of members by clicking on the link in my sig. :D

P.S. If you ask nicely, I might let you join. :p

hey can I join!!!??
We actually found some battle! This is so cool. Now we can show our true strength. Yes the true strength of the Army Of Legendary Hero's (AOLH).

Oh dear. I'm sorry for you! :D

By the way; the link in my sig will tell you who's a member of what. I'll update regularly.

Just thought I'd pop in and make this oh-so-worthy thread a sticky. Clearly time and effort has gone into your preperations.

Good Luck!

I'm here. I'm queir. And I love how the best examples of Duffering involve me in some way.

Back