Corrupt a Wish Game (Please Do Not Delete)

Status
Not open for further replies.

holyboy

Retired Purplemite
Royal Guard
Emeritus
Because I am totally bored, I decided to bring a game from another forum here to play. Its called Corrupt A Wish Game. The object of the game is to corrupt a wish in any way, shape or form you like, but you have to grant them their wish.

For example, if someone said "I wish for a house"

...you could say
Granted, but the house is filled with infested Ticks who are trying to take over the world, and they don't like it when you spy on them...

So...

I want a new car

Granted, but your new car has a mind of its own, corrupted by the vain Jaguar that had been parked next to it, and it stalls every time you go for a ride.

I wish I had my own room

This is how it works right holyboy?

borntofly said:
This is how it works right holyboy?

Perfect!

borntofly said:
I wish I had my own room

Granted, but your neighbour is an escaped patient from the neighborhood insane assylum, and he plays loud Teletubbie(sp) music!

I wish I could travel through time

Granted, an ice cream cone was sent to your house, it was a radioactive cone, and upon eating it you infect one member of narniafans at a time, until you kill us all

I wish Dufflepud didn't kill us all :D

Granted, but you go to the hospital due to air pollution and just miss seeing your favorite star.

I wish my sister would stop bugging me

black cloak said:
i wish i could go to hollywood

Granted. You hitched a ride with some toothless farmers on the way to hollywood, and when you get there, they hold you hostage from the police for the right to dress up their imaginary friends. You die being a free man, before the farmers found out you weren't going outside to the porta-potty. You die with the sounds of your fellow narniafans members calling out "forever and ever

and ever and

ever and ever

and ever and

ever and ever

and ever and

ever and ever."

I wish I had a dog

holyboy666 said:
I wish I had a dog
Granted...your sweet new dog is a pit bull and takes pleasure in hurting anyone who comes near him(did I mention he has rabies?)

borntofly said:

Granted. Because your sister doesn't bug you any more, you get extreame bordom syndrome(sp?), and start a gang ring. However, because your sister never bugged you, you never realized all the stupidity that was happening in your ring. You are caught and spend the next 40 years in jail. All within 12 hours.

I wish I was the President of USA

holyboy666 said:
Granted. Because your sister doesn't bug you any more, you get extreame bordom syndrome(sp?), and start a gang ring. However, because your sister never bugged you, you never realized all the stupidity that was happening in your ring. You are caught and spend the next 40 years in jail. All within 12 hours.

I wish I was the President of USA

granted that everybody all of the sudden did not like the president and came and killed him

i wish for a good tan this summer

black cloak said:
i wish for a good tan this summer

Granted. The sun was moved closer to the earth to give you a better tan, burning all the people in Canada (we couldn't stand the heat) and caused skin cancer on every person, killing everyone in a slow and painful death

I wish I was a teacher

granted, but the kids you teach are little mosters and play pranks on you everytime you enter the room. Like putting tacks on you chair, silly stringing you, and etc.

I wish i wasnt sunburnt

Granted! Your skin peals off to reveal pasty white skin underneath the sunburn. You skin is SO white, in fact that you yearn for the days of sunburn so that people would stop mistaking you for an albino.

I wish I had a job...

THIS IS AWESOME!

Granted Gray, you're cleaning sewers in whatever countries you own (In that other thread) Hahahahahah!

Great, now I have to say something

I wish I had a laptop.

Granted. A con artist makes you pay $10 000 for the laptop. When you try to turn it on, you find out it has a virus. When you try to get rid of the virus, you burn your hand touching the power outlet. When the professionals take it apart to get the dead skin, you find out there are cockroaches in the machine. They run out, and infect your house and ruin everything you love. However, you have a laptop!

I wish I had T-rex

holyboy666 said:
Granted. A con artist makes you pay $10 000 for the laptop. When you try to turn it on, you find out it has a virus. When you try to get rid of the virus, you burn your hand touching the power outlet. When the professionals take it apart to get the dead skin, you find out there are cockroaches in the machine. They run out, and infect your house and ruin everything you love. However, you have a laptop!

I wish I had T-rex

...Granted ...you discover an ingenious method of cloning long-extinct animals (such as dinosaurs) and decide to create a tourist attraction out of these animals, and invite several of your closes friends to the island.

However, you completely ignore your friend's warnings about chaos theory, so the dinosaurs escape and wreak havoc on the island ... your T-Rex eats many of your employees, you yourself are eaten by a pack of procompsognathids, and the government of Costa Rica bombs your island into oblivion ...

I wish Michael Crichton had another novel coming out ...

Lol, Chappy...

Capstick said:
I wish Michael Crichton had another novel coming out ...

Granted!... however the book is about a spunky wizard who attends a magic school and gets into lots of misadventures ... we all wish the wizard was eaten by afore-said T-Rex...

I wish I had a new CD...

Granted. You get the new Spice Girls CD, and you find out it is actually the new World Domination plan, involving monkeys, cheese, and BC. You discover the code into the CD is forever and ever and ever and ever after sticking the CD in your hard drive and looking at Glorious Food. The CD will self-destruct after these messages:

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHA

I wish I could spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back