New Member Wannabes

Benisse

Perelandrian
Staff member
Royal Guard
Howdy new member wannabe! You have no idea how much we want you to join and come play on The Dancing Lawn with us!

But unfortunately spam-bots have been bombarding our simple membership procedure so badly, we had to CLOSE the portal while we figure out a new defense against them.

Please don't give up! As soon as we have eliminated the threat of the spam-bot, we will reopen membership -- and we want to see you here!

With a new film on the horizon, now is the time to get together with friends and have a good jaw about Narnia.

We'll post here as soon as membership is open again. Thanks for sticking with us!

Note: This announcement was actually written by Inkspot, but all of us moderators echo her thoughts.

Thank you Benisse! It was written by me and posted in a forum no one ever visits. You rescued it!

I am in no way criticising the action the moderators have been forced to take, but it is a great pity that it has been necessary. Unfortunately, there are some not very nice people out there whose only pleasure seems to be spoiling things for others!

I am in no way criticising the action the moderators have been forced to take, but it is a great pity that it has been necessary. Unfortunately, there are some not very nice people out there whose only pleasure seems to be spoiling things for others!
I am guessing it is just internet marketers trying to make a living, but I am not sure.

I hope we can get it sorted soon and get all new members here in time to discuss Silver Chair film and all great Narnia topics!

Our old and current members too, please do not be discouraged. There are new and exciting things coming up. I encourage you to participate and keep posting in the existing threads until we can open registration again!

Last edited:

Thanks Cor for your sympathy.

Attachments

• death to spammers.jpeg
    death to spammers.jpeg
    16.4 KB · Views: 217
Registration now open!

I am very pleased to announce that
Registration portal for new members
on this forum is now open again!

u42TK2n.jpg

Click on the <Register> button
on the banner bar on the home page
of The Dancing Lawn -- under the image of Jadis.
Then a series of prompts will walk you
through the process of signing up.
blessings, Bénisse

Back