Whats your fave line?

Fave LWW line?

• Total voters
i don't know if someone said it already, but i like the one where edmund says to peter "you think your dad but your not!!" And in the bloopers he gets it wrong~ :p

If she could have looked a little further back into the stillness and the darkness before time dawned, she would have read there a different incantation. She would have known that when a willing victim, who had committed no treachery, was killed in a traitor's stead, the table would crack and death itself would start working backwards.

Well I haven't seen the movie in a LONG while but hear are some of my favorites that I remember:

Beaver: Well I ain't gonna smell it if that's what you want!!
Edmund: It's a talking beaver!

Edmund *on horse as he rears* WHOA HORSEY!!!!
Horse: My name is Philip

Lucy: Oh...you shake it.
Mr. Tumnus: Why?
Lucy...I don't know!

And the best line yet:

Centaur(Forget his name): Numbers do not win a battle!!
Peter: No...but I BET they help.

:D

at te end of the movie when the criedits role the scene where lucy tries to see if she can get back to narnia through the wardrobe where the profeeser
says ....

"I dont think you can get back in that way .... you see I already tried. " and Lucy says.... " will we ever go back" and the profeser says..." I expect so but it will proabaly happen when you are not looking for it. An old saying it's best to keep your eyes open".

I love this line in the movie:D

I also like in the movie susan says .....he must of known what he was doing

and

when peter says Are you with me ......and the centar says to the death

Oh I have a few favorite lines.... (I may recite the whole movie if I'm not careful. lol :p:rolleyes:;))

FOR NARNIA AND FOR ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-Peter

Numbers and weopens do not win a battle.
No but I bet they help.-Peter and centar.

Like a dream, or a dream of a dream-Lucy

Oh, you shake it.
Why?
I-I don't know!- Lucy and Mr. Tumnus

We're not heros.- Peter

Who's Aslan?-Edmund

Why can't you just do as you're told?!?-Peter

I won't wait forever, and neither will the river.- Maugrim
Then:
PETER!!!!-Lucy as the Waterfall is about to break.

You think you're dad but you're not!
Well that was nicly handled.-Edmund and Susan
Then latter:
Its our sister sir. She thinks she's found a magical land. In the upstairs Wardrobe.
What did you say?
The Wardrobe, upstairs. She thinks she's found a magical land.
What was it like?
Like talking to a lunitic!-Susan and the professer.

Then later:
Its our sister sir. She thinks she's found a magical land. In the upstairs Wardrobe.
What did you say?
The Wardrobe, upstairs. She thinks she's found a magical land.
What was it like?
Like talking to a lunitic! - Susan and the Professor.

Haha that was one of the really funny ones but my favorite one was:
"If he tells us to hurry up one more time I'm going to turn him into a fluffy hat!" by Peter, and then later Aslan said something like, "And Mr. Beaver says you were planning on turning him into a hat?" Lol I don't know exactly, I haven't seen the movie in a while. :D

I definitley think that the second movie had a lot more comedy in it, but maybe that's 'cause it seems a whole lot more Disney than the first one.

hi just watched LWW again last night and i noticed that when the kids talk to the professor he stuffs his pipe with tobacco from a tin that is in the shape of an APPLE. it's a link to the apple he got in MN.

Back