Do you have a question?

holyboy

Retired Purplemite
Royal Guard
Emeritus
Do you have a thought on who should play Caspian?

Do you have a question about the books that you would like answered?

Do you have any thoughts about our show?

Do you have a question you would like asked on the next NFC?

Then send us your questions, and you might be mentioned on the next show!

There are 3 ways to do this;

1) Post your question in this thread
2) Send your question to nfc@narniafans.com
3) Record your voice on your computer, attach it to your email and send it to nfc@narniafans.com

Thanks in advance for your questions and comments.

i have a question.... in episode 2 there was a story that was told will there be anymore of them? i really liked it i was sitting in the shade of a tree while listening to the second NFC it was a very good story the author of the story should write more!

I have same question as office. Also, do you need an Ipod to do a PodCast? or can you just have a mic and speakers?

i have a question.... in episode 2 there was a story that was told will there be anymore of them? i really liked it i was sitting in the shade of a tree while listening to the second NFC it was a very good story the author of the story should write more!

There is more coming :)

Fender Stratocaster said:
I have same question as office. Also, do you need an Ipod to do a PodCast? or can you just have a mic and speakers?

Just a mic and headphones.

Just as you mentioned, holyboy, yes, I was wondering who Caspian could be and have been looking for any clue that could help me find out. :) Also...
Who could Ramadu's daughter be?
And what about Repicheep? Will he be puppet, like in the BBC production, or otherwise?
Who could be Eustace?
One last question-I have been wondering about this for some time-won't they have to speed Prince Caspian's production since Edmund and Lucy will start getting too old by the time they get to the Voyage of the Dawn Treader? In the books, it's only a short time before they go on the whole adventure with Caspian, and Caspian himself is not supposed to be so much older, either...
Thanks,
pegasus62

Jaravis said:

Why don't you PM the author himself?

His username is EveningStar

Sunday Aug 13 I released the first of a six parter story called "Heart of Ice" and it will run weekly through September 17th on NFC 4-9.

On Sept 24 I will make the series downloadable stand-alone from my website http://royalmagi.org.

The story "The Perfect Gift" is part of a series called "Byron on Wells" which is available in its entirety at http://royalmagi.org/byrononwells

Thanks for the kind words.

ES

well i havent actually got a question but i think that they may be chosing between alex pettyfer and someoneelse but please do not quote me on this!but i think that they would be making a very good choice if they did chose him!

Yeah, so when you folks going to do a live recording like I said you should. We got plenty of good peeps on here to do it. I don't want this to be subpar with the likes of Mugglecast and the others.

tg

Pish Posh, we might do it on our 15th anniversary. Our 10th is already slotted with a special surprise :)

ok uh about the william moseley audio interview i can't download it from the website so can you guys put it on itunes?

Back