Thread: Growing up
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 08:09 PM
Friend of Narnia

Sopespian is a glorious beacon of lightSopespian is a glorious beacon of lightSopespian is a glorious beacon of lightSopespian is a glorious beacon of lightSopespian is a glorious beacon of light
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Gil-Galad Took View Post
In 2009 I met a bright young man Sopespian and I don't think it took long before we became extremely good friends. He often told me his views on things and we started to pm, email etc. I was stunned with his cleverness and the way he acted. THIS COULDN'T BE A KID!! Yes he was. He was dang sure a kid and a very smart one. Mikester had not only a smart head on his shoulders but he also had a great sense of humor. Oh boy I never forget he complained to me when he was angry about a topic. Hahahha! I felt like a mother and an older sister at the same time!! I had to calm him down like a sister does and comfort him like a mom does. And he kept on returning to TDL and tried it again. Till this day Mikester is one of my most beloved jewels on here. But don't tell him or he will flip hahahahahhaha!
Aw, thanks.

And of course I flipped.

A nation plagued by hatred, its peace threatened by evil forces. Only two people can keep their homeland safe - but one is determined to have vengeance instead.

Find out more on Patreon and support the Peacemakers project!