Haiku's,Poems and anything that rhymes!

Thanks, Dusty! I really like it!

And it was in blue!:D

(And it's OK if you haven't had time to read my stories, they're pretty long.)

Thanks, Dusty! I really like it!

And it was in blue!:D

(And it's OK if you haven't had time to read my stories, they're pretty long.)

yeah,I used blue to match your siggie. I just feel real bad because Everyone writes on here and I never read any of their stuff! Yet i feel like they should read mine! Uggghhh I'm so evil!:mad: *slaps self* owww!
Well,I'm off to read yours now..and some more sophi renee'.

Aww thanks copper:). though Apology might better suit it:D.
Here's one I've written about how Narnia beats Twilight.

NARNIA VS TWILIGHT

Narnia,The magical land of Aslan's light
is now resting in the shadow
Of a silly franchise called Twilight.
At the hastings store,if you care to see
Narnia lies on the shelves,covered in cobwebs and disarray
while Twilight gets all the scruntiny
and all the crazy Fangirl's money(say it like Mon-AY)
I went to that store but a week ago
To look at the books and maybe get a video
when I saw in the teen area
all that Twilight trash
I went to find my Narnia
and then beat Twilight to hash!
I went to bed that night after watching The Wild
and was with the heroes of Narnia,acting like a such a child!
I was with My handsome Caspian and the Gorgeous Susan
Edward was nowhere in sight
Edmund and Peter were having a sword fight
and Peter was losin'.
I threw my hat in the ring and beat them both
but of course you gotta wake up sometime
Twilight's gonna be the "thing" and edward's an Oaf
I'll still be with Narnia though,listening to Regina's sweet chime.
(regina spektor's song from PC)
I'll be dancing with the Kings and Queens of old
and maybe get my own throne
Caspian and Peter will try to impress me with deeds daring and bold
and try to tickle my funny bone!
I'll laugh and laugh and hang out with the queens
while Edward and Bella get all the other girl's screams
I'm perfectly happy in cair paravel thank you
so if you say I'm a Twilight fangirl,
when you open your mouth I'll thrust in my shoe!

They are to write!
Heres another one inspired by a stupid question/stupid answer i got that was "why are the boys where I live idiots" "because you're not in Narnia"

Boys
I'm a Twelve year old girl who looks fifteen
And boys now think I'm hot
but that's not keen
Most may think I'm lucky but I'd rather be a fruit
I don't like being eyeballed at the pool,even when I wear a full piece suit!
I'd like to trade places with Cherrysoda
She's 10 and but looks so little
so when she goes out to a show or even minnesota
everyone just crowds around and says "Oh how adorable!"
But there's one place I know where these idiots will leave me alone
and I'll actually have Love
It's called Narnia and I want it to be home
where I'll fly like a dove
My sweetheart will be waiting
One of noble heart
one who won't be dating
any other tart
He's a prince,and caspian is his name
now all you goofy hooligans
go find some other dame!

Reagan, you are SO right to prefer NOT to rush into the scene with boys at age, OMG, twelve!!! That scene, at that age, you need like a bullet in the head. It's a shame in a way, though--because some gentle form of flirtation between even young boys and girls could be harmless, IF society had not been working so hard (for longer than you've been alive) to force on kids the idea that they can be adults already. As it is--yes, hide out with us till you're older!

With respect to the poem before that, you certainly chose the right side. If Twilight vampires could somehow turn up in the Narnian world, Aslan would NOT permit His children to be helpless victims of monsters who had such unfair advantages. He would appear in person, intercept ALL the sexy vampires wherever they were, slay ALL the evil ones without mercy, and if any were like Esme and Carlisle, He would change them into normal people.

Reagan, you are SO right to prefer NOT to rush into the scene with boys at age, OMG, twelve!!! That scene, at that age, you need like a bullet in the head. It's a shame in a way, though--because some gentle form of flirtation between even young boys and girls could be harmless, IF society had not been working so hard (for longer than you've been alive) to force on kids the idea that they can be adults already. As it is--yes, hide out with us till you're older!

With respect to the poem before that, you certainly chose the right side. If Twilight vampires could somehow turn up in the Narnian world, Aslan would NOT permit His children to be helpless victims of monsters who had such unfair advantages. He would appear in person, intercept ALL the sexy vampires wherever they were, slay ALL the evil ones without mercy, and if any were like Esme and Carlisle, He would change them into normal people.

Yeah I wrote that "boys" poem discussing how I hate that scene. I mean the problem at public schools is horrifying. It's actually the reason I'm homeschooled.And yes I WILL hide out with you till I'm older! Gah I've had so many run ins with idiots in public. I look fifteen now and that's the problem(thank God I can't wear mini skirts!) If I EVER want love,I come to my imaginary world and pretend to be Tigerlily. That's usually when I'm in a bad mood and want a hug...
And the Twilight and Narnia poem is about how Book stores put up all this evil gross stuff in the teen section with Twilight involved and expect ME to take it! They hide the narnia stuff back with all the baby books and it's not fair! I went into the store the other day and my mom bought Twiligth candy cuz we were making fun of it and since I look like a teenager the clerk was like "You guys want this out of the bag?" and my mom said "Oh I think we can wait till we get home" and the clerk said "Oh I think they might think differently." My mind went blank and i said real loudly "NO!"
My mom was joking with me in the car saying in a nerdy voice "No,I like Narnia."
I'm proud to like it though,I wear long pants under short skirts,want nothing to to with boys,and even if I like someone It's usually the poor shy guy everyone picks on. And NARNIA IS MY THING! I'm so happy to be on a forum where we share the same ideals:D

Then make sure to give that poor shy boy a fair chance, five or six years from now. Because about forty-two years ago, I was more or less like him.

I liked the one for Seastar, that's really how I feel too. There's so much good stuff here to read, I can't keep up with it all. :eek: (I hardly keep up with any . . . )

I totally like the one about Twilight and Narnia! Go Narnia!! :)

Your poetry is very good! I loved the one about Narnia and Twilight, LOL! And the one titled 'Boys' is really good! Do you just come up with these off the top of your head?

I was at the store just today, my dad and the cashier talking about New moon and I just rolled my eyes and sighed, "I can't wait until this stupid twilight thing is over." The cashier just laughed like she didn't believe me :p. I serriously couldn't go five feet in the store without hearing/seeing something about Twilight :p. I'll take Narnia over twilight anyday. :p.

w00t! Narnia is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better than Twilight!!! I wanted to by a edward barbie doll the other day at the store just so I could torture it like we do on TDL, but it wasn't worth the money. and boys are only good for friends at this age I agree, I'm only 13 (I still think most boys have cooties, except for my friend-who-is-a-boy, Tristan and my other friends-who-were-boys from last year at school).
and I like my poem, thanks Dusty!:D

Then make sure to give that poor shy boy a fair chance, five or six years from now. Because about forty-two years ago, I was more or less like him.

Well I don't really know any right now, but I know if I ever like go to an art class or something and there's a poor kid like that there, I'll be the one sitting next to him. Little toddler boys like me because they can beat on me and I don't cry:)

Reagan, boys can be noble, gallant creatures....if someone will TEACH them to be. A lot of harm is being done by a popular culture which tells them that selfishness and stupidity are cool.

Your poetry is very good! I loved the one about Narnia and Twilight, LOL! And the one titled 'Boys' is really good! Do you just come up with these off the top of your head?

I was at the store just today, my dad and the cashier talking about New moon and I just rolled my eyes and sighed, "I can't wait until this stupid twilight thing is over." The cashier just laughed like she didn't believe me :p. I serriously couldn't go five feet in the store without hearing/seeing something about Twilight :p. I'll take Narnia over twilight anyday. :p.

Same here,Clerks. NOT EVERY TEEN AND TWEEN IS A TWILIGHT FAN! Geez...
And yes I DO write these off the top of my head. It's easier when you're really in that mood. I mean,not all boys are stupid. I've known some really nice ones,like my cousin Matt and my cousin Dylan. They may be related,but they're really gentlemanly. and this one boy at Hastings..he was maybe 3 years younger but he held the door open for me,my sis,and my mom!
So gentlemanly! I just think teens that just hit puberty don't know what to do with all those hormones and go nutz!:p it's so weird!
But yes,NARNIA ROCKS TWILIGHT!
Oh and mewsie! WE THINK ALIKE! My dad was teasing my sis saying they should get that edward barbie for my birthday. When they told ME that i was like "Why didn't you?We would've had FUN with that! GET THE SCISSORS AND SHARPIES!" w00t!
I've got a new poem up because my dad thinks that because I dismiss twilight so much i like it!:eek:eep! OH NO!

Here's my last poem before monday. I've got friends over for narnia day so I won't be on the forum! Enjoy:D

CAN'T I HATE IT FOR THE SAKE OF HATING IT?

I was baking cupcakes for narnia day
when I happened to bring
up the subject of this thread to my mom and daddy(say like dad-AY)
I spouted off a lot of smack about the twilight cast
and how I'd found old pattinson's
senior high photographs!
My dad raised a brow and then said with a smile
"My dear Reagan there must be a reason for all this hate so vile"
He suggested that I LIKED him and the other vampires too
when we all know that Ben Barnes
is who MY heart goes to
I know that he was revolting in that awful film dorian gray(say Dor-yan gray)
at least my mind has only heard and hardly ever see
While Edward cullen clouds up my mind so I can't get away
But Dorian gray is not allowed on american TV
My father now thinks I like Ed oh God please strike me dead!
I'd rather babysit a thousand kids than ever see that man
or have a birthday party where the cake falls on my head
or sing some silly songs with a cucumber named dan!
Oh please anything except be widely known
to Like Edward cullen and to My sweet Ben
not even give a bone!
Prince NON Caspian,though terribly constructed
can always beat a movie
where blank faced girls by vampires are abducted!
Oh please my Ben I beg of you
star in something good
That's for kids and doesn't make us all feel blue!
For if you don't I am branded
as the twilight chick!
But I suppose your butt is handed
to you now I'll provide the kick

Reagan, boys can be noble, gallant creatures....if someone will TEACH them to be. A lot of harm is being done by a popular culture which tells them that selfishness and stupidity are cool.

Yes I know,There are SOME in the world. I've only met 6 that have been stupid and seen lots on TV,while I've known 5 others who were gentlemanly. It's like 50/60. I mean,I'm referring to the culturally fed idiots I run into at the pool. Real ones I know and are friends with are actually really sweet and we're all into the same stuff:). Plus back at the Twilight thing,girls go crazy over edward(rob) because he's hot. I picked Ben Barnes because I found his personality first. When He makes a mistake he learns from it,WHICH IS GOOD! So,I dunno. I don't know a lot of boys that aren't related to me so I'm still smitten with someone who doesn't know me:p. Though I gravitated to the character more..:D

Grey Eagle, superhero of the Lawn,
Has wiped out sexy vampires by the tribe.
He understands that you prefer them gone,
For you're not brain-dead, you are brain-alive.

Just let some time pass, while continuing
To seek new interests, and with passing time,
You'll see the vampire joking lose its sting,
As Twilight nonsense sinks into the slime.

(I stopped at eight lines to avert the terrible danger of this thread-comment turning into a sonnet!)

Grey Eagle, superhero of the Lawn,
Has wiped out sexy vampires by the tribe.
He understands that you prefer them gone,
For you're not brain-dead, you are brain-alive.

Just let some time pass, while continuing
To seek new interests, and with passing time,
You'll see the vampire joking lose its sting,
As Twilight nonsense sinks into the slime.

(I stopped at eight lines to avert the terrible danger of this thread-comment turning into a sonnet!)

Awww thanos copper. Yes,twilight will lose it's luster AFTER I'M AN AUTHOR! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I'll BE bringing narnia to it's former glory(like in PC!)
Plus,tomorrow we're gonna forget ALL about him...BECAUSE IT'S NARNIA DAY! WOOOOO!
Gotta sleep now,bye:)

Back