Votes: 10 11.9%
  • Five Star (Awesome)

Votes: 49 58.3%

• Total voters

MrBeaver

NarniaFansCast [UPDATED DECEMBER 23]

logo2_copy_2.jpg

Announcements

You can now listen to us on your phone! Call 831-480-3982 and listen to us!

We are looking for someone to help relieve the efforts of our only editor. If you have editing experience and can spare a lot of time please send an email to nfc@narniafans.com with your name, the job you are applying for, why you would like to be on our team, and a sample of your work.

About

Here's a bit more of an in-depth look at the show:

For those of you unfamiliar to podcasting, it comes from the words iPod and broadcast. Basically, a podcast is a radio show broadcast over the internet. You download it, and then a) listen to it using your computer, or b) burn it to a CD or send it to a MP3 player. You can 'subscribe' us on iTunes by clicking the link below to automatically download us weekly so you can put us on your iPod or just listen on your computer. There are a number of other different services you can use, too, or just use the direct download links below. You do not need an iPod to listen to the show.

Regular and guest panelists:
John Burkitt (EveningStar)
Paul Martin (Specter)
Roger Thomas (PrinceOfTheWest)
London Boothman (MrBeaver)
Austin Furey (CSLewisFan)
Colin Edson (Monkeh)

Each episode features
- An introduction, announcements and news from John;
- Our news discussion, where we discuss the news and what it means to us.
- Film discussion, where we talk about how we would make the upcoming movie Prince Caspian.
- Book discussion and debate, where we pick one or two topics from the books and sort them out as best we can.

Please note that the podcast does contain spoilers for the film and books.

Subscribe
Want to listen to us? Here's how you can! (An iPod is NOT required to listen to NFC)

1) Click here to add us to:

iTunes (iPod users)
podnova
newsgator
My Yahoo!
Odeo
Feedburner

2) Copy this link into your RSS reader or other podcasting program.
3) Scroll down and directly download a single episode online.
4) Call 831-480-3982 and listen to us from any phone!

Last week

Episode 21
December 17, 2006
Your host spends some quality time with Roger Thomas (PrinceOfTheWest), Paul Martin (Specter), and John Burkitt (EveningStar) discussing news and book and movie topics. A deluxe episode of "The Bard's Tale" has full sound effects. "The Storm" is an original radioplay by John Burkitt.
Listen: Subscribe (above) | Call 813-441-5928 | Download mp3

More episodes here.

Contact Us

EMAIL: Drop us a line at NFC@NarniaFans.com.

SEND US STUFF: Send parcel mail to:
Paul Martin
1215 Bradford
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
USA

Vote for Us

Vote for us on Podcast Alley and help us become one of the top podcasts online!

Users on digg.com can boost our rating by "digging" the show! Check it out!

Last edited:
Update: We are now up on iTunes Search. Just search for narniafanscast, and you will find us!

QueenAravis48 said:
So, Who is actually talking on these podcasts?

1. Paul (Specter-the owner of the site)
2. John (EveningStar-mod)
4. David (narnianews.net-owner of narnianews.net)
5. London (MrBeaver-member)

It's great! :D

But I'm hopeing the transcript will come along soon...because somebody *glares at little sister* interupted the download, and it cut off just before the duffer section. :(

:p

Sorry for the delay, we're hoping to get about two to four a month, but somebody *glares at Andy* can't pull his act together and plan it...

I'm listening to it right now..when John and Paul talk I have tp turn my volume way down.
When the NarniaNews guys talks, I gotta turn it way up.

TrueNarnian said:
im confused? wut does dis poll mean

Its your rating of the first show. 1 star means you thought it was bad, 5 stars means you really liked it.

It was really good, though the sound quality for the news was a bit bad, but technology doesn't always work out.

It was better than i could have done.

lol, it's funny , but it's great, guess I'm too late for this :p
the last part was the funniest.. "pssst.. youre supposed to say your names :p " lol :D
Good job all of you.

Back