Share a pic not of yourself

Their official names (agreed upon by both my parents) are Padfoot and Belle-Luna. My mom wanted to name the girl after a princess and (mostly due to Once Upon a Time) my favorite princess is Belle, but I still wanted to name the kitten Luna. Thus, name combo time!:D I did have to refresh my mom's memory on who Luna was and explain who Padfoot was though.:p

I will christen them officially this weekend as the Queen of the Gnarled Forest when I go home for a visit.:D

Some of my cassettes.

dy0i2v.jpg

Behold! Pictures of Padfoot and Belle-Luna! Padfoot is the black one, of course, and Luna is the gray one. The last picture is of the little house that my mom made for them.
Also, they are completely inseparable. Luna freaks out whenever you try to take her away from Padfoot for more than 30 seconds, it is the sweetest thing.

Attachments

• 101_4554.jpg
    101_4554.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 69
  • 101_4552.jpg
    101_4552.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 69
  • 101_4567.jpg
    101_4567.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 67
  • BelleLuna and Padfoot's house 2.jpg
    BelleLuna and Padfoot's house 2.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
*just spamming the thread with more kitten pictures*

My babies were moved to the floor so that they can run around. BelleLuna is EXTREMELY happy about this. Padfoot has yet to live up to his name and dislikes exploring so far. Shadow, their mama, is panicking because her babies have been moved.

Attachments

• BelleLuna and Padfoot tussel.jpg
    BelleLuna and Padfoot tussel.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 63
Looks beautiful.

Here's my little Jack Russell Terrorist, Barney. :D

Attachments

• Barney Face.jpg
    Barney Face.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 93
That's so lovely! You mean, a ferry between Denmark and Russia, or some Baltic countries? How cool is that?

OK, I can't help it ... I am in love with Left Shark from the Super Bowl. He was dancing with Katie Perry and messed up a few of his stupid dance moves, and now he is an internet sensation. :p

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-02-03 at 12.03.37 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-02-03 at 12.03.37 PM.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 77
Trying to break the jinx: trying to get the system to LET ME post a photograph. If it comes through, you'll see a picture of the magically-alive stuffed fox Kuparikettu, who was brought into my life by my Carol. She made the suit he is wearing in the picture.

EDIT: Once again, I follow directions but it refuses to work. But maybe I can at least provide a link for where you CAN see the picture--

https://www.facebook.com/1895828544...9582854441149/901490799917014/?type=1&theater

Last edited:
I saw it on Facebook! Here is CF's fox. It is so cute!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-02-27 at 3.53.51 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-02-27 at 3.53.51 PM.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 65
That's a cool looking storefront.

Here is a pen my husband made. It looks a little like a rifle with lever action to extend the nib, then the end looks a bit like a bullet tip. He makes and sells pens -- this is a new one he just started making. Sorry it is so BIG -- I don't know how to change that!

Attachments

• lever mesquite.jpg
    lever mesquite.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 53
Back