The Insane Asylum II

Liked that, M-R? Then check out my insane limerick!

There once was a blah blah blah blah,
Who blah blah blah blah blah blah blah;
Blah blah blah blah blah,
Blah blah blah blah blah;
Clean ending, believe it or not!

MGGT said:
LC has brought it upon herself and therefore she shall be called LC till the day this asylum walks off TDL

*GASP* but...BUT!!! ah well, two letters are faster to type than three. :rolleyes:

PutPut did a "but! but!" that didn't work out, so PutPut had a "tut tut" said to him instead.

THE CHOIR IS AT IT AGAIN!!

*all choir members are running down the hall singing*

But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have
And Cause never was the reason for the evening
Or the tropic of Sir Galahad.

So please believe in me
When I say I'm spinning round, round, round, round
Smoke glass stain bright color
Image going down, down, down, down
Soapsuds green like bubbles

A choir in this Asylum??? Something is not right here......Wait....it's the Insane Asylum after all :D

* I'm free! I'm flying!*

*Climbs on a chair and jumps*

That's not that high...I must try to jump off the roof :D

Hello, i'm not back, but i'm just here to show my beautiful october the 24th banner GG made me. Isn't it lovely?? :D:):):)

Now i'm gone again. I just couldn't let it go unnoticed

Amy, it isn't so insane eating wire; that way you can eat, and floss your teeth, at the same time. Also, I have dreamed several times that I had the ability to eat and digest metal objects. But please come with me now; we have to try to prevent Vanessa from jumping off the roof.

I know it's not partictularly insane, I just felt like doing it. :rolleyes:...>.>..*looks up to roof and sees MGGT standing up there dancing with a balloon shaped like a woodpecker squirrel* :eek: *gets giant bowl of the pudding of DOOM out and puts it on the ground by the roof*

So the Asylum has been relocated.... to a new place....

I call this room!

*Runs into room, turns the light out, and backs in the corner.*

*Screams as something brushes up against him*

*Bites another branche*

I can fly! I can fly! Watch me flying!

*Jumps off roof with balloon in her hand* WHOOOOOHOOOOHOOOO!
OUCH! That was not so soft! But I didn't fly. Maybe I should get more higher!

*Runs inside and hugs wall* Wall...my friend!!!

Copperfox hunkers down beside the sobbing girl, tentatively stroking her hair, trying to comfort her without invading her personal space too blatantly.

Copperfox draws her closer and whispers in her ear, "We are put into the world itself without our consent, and we must leave it when God chooses; but while we're here, we can do a lot to make our own conditions in it. Instead of fighting this place, make it your own; make IT serve YOUR imagination."

Now, outright embracing the girl, Copperfox speaks in her ear. "One good thing about a fantasy forum is that you CAN be in two or more places at once. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if, even as you and I are hugging here, we're ALSO in someplace like the basement of the Queen of Hearts' castle, having a fine adventure. So think of your presence HERE as a place to vent your sillier thoughts, but understand that you're NOT really confined to only here." Then he releases her, gallantly kisses her hand, and goes to see how other inmates are holding up.

Back