Username Changes

Elf Of The Grey Havens

I ball like swoosh
Knight of the Noble Order
Emeritus
This is a thread to post if you have changed your username, all your previous uernames, and why you changed them. I'll start
I used to be Elf_of_the_Grey_Havens, but now I'm just Elf of the Grey Havens. I changed it because the underscores were annoying to type.

Oh bless you for creating this thread. I've been so confused lately. I feel like I don't know any of my duffers anymore. I can keep track in The Stone Table but half those posters are old and set in their ways. But all these name changes make my poor head spin.

I used to be *Is obsessed with will*, but it was getting old, and I'm not the fan girl I used to be. So I changed it to *IOWW the Iasc* Which means IOWW the Fish in Gaelic. :rolleyes: Just for something fun.

I used to be Chakal but now I am EveningStar. I had some of my vowels taken out and a few consonents rearranged under local anaesthetic.

onlymystory said:
Oh bless you for creating this thread. I've been so confused lately. I feel like I don't know any of my duffers anymore. I can keep track in The Stone Table but half those posters are old and set in their ways. But all these name changes make my poor head spin.
Yeah, I've been confused too!!
How do you change your name, anyways? Do you have to ask someone, or just open a new account? :confused: :)

OMS said:
Hey! Who's old and set in their ways?! I could change my user name tomorrow and then you'd see just cuz I'm hanging out at the Stone Table, I'm not old and set in my ways. Well, I am kinda old, but not set in my ways ... although I've never changed my avi since I first joined ... I did add a banner and a link to my exciting shrimp story to my signature!

I will sticky this, beause I, too, have been confused by the name changes lately. Did Reepicheep change?

just pm specter and he'll take care of it. don't start a new account.

yeah Reep's Rhyanidd now. and sorry Inky. The old reference was to POTW, PK, and ES. Guess I should have said old men who are set in their ways. :D

Last edited:
*IOWW the Iasc* said:
I used to be *Is obsessed with will*, but it was getting old, and I'm not the fan girl I used to be. So I changed it to *IOWW the Iasc* Which means IOWW the Fish in Gaelic. :rolleyes: Just for something fun.
Yeah, but You'll always be IOWW, and I'll always be Fish, no matter what our names change to. However, I am not planning on changing my name, at least not in the near future.

fish_wwjd_frog said:
Yeah, but You'll always be IOWW, and I'll always be Fish, no matter what our names change to. However, I am not planning on changing my name, at least not in the near future.
And I'll always be TM, or Mandalore, or Machinist...or Thomas....or bob ;)

TheMachinist said:
And I'll always be TM, or Mandalore, or Machinist...or Thomas....or bob ;)

..+____+ what's that supposed to mean? Bob..snort...*grunt* You're not the real..Bob..*grunt*

I used to be *SkandarsQueen*....and now I am ♣Teh Deviant♣ which means Unique and I just like the misspelling of the. :rolleyes:
But call me Sofie..with an F.

inkspot said:
Did Reepicheep change?
*stunned silence*:eek: I didn't know that the mads watched me....*scared look* Now I'm gonna have to behave...drat...:p..no seriously I didn't think that any of the mads (except maybe ES, and OMS) would notice

Why I changed my username? Well for some reason the part of my name 'fan' was annoying me. I don't know why. And I didn't really want to change my name to 'Reepicheep' because..that just wasn't me. So while I was thinking of names to change to I read the Lantern Bearers and this was the name of one of the characters..and she would have been cool..if she'd had a part!:p anywho hope that helps!

But I will always be 'RF' 'Reepfan' or 'Reep' if ya care to continue to call me that...(and it'll be a fun way to confuse noobies..though as many threads as I've had to post my reason in...I don't think they'll be confused:p)

OMS said:
yeah Reep's Rhyanidd now. and sorry Inky. The old reference was to POTW, PK, and ES. Guess I should have said old men who are set in their ways.
LOL, no, you were right, I really am old on this site, and set in my ways. I am only a year or two younger then Roger, I believe.

Thank you, Rhyannid! Now I know who you are ...

And Sofie, I think I misspelled your name (with a ph) in another thread, sorry!

Last edited:
♣Teh Deviant♣ said:
..+____+ what's that supposed to mean? Bob..snort...*grunt* You're not the real..Bob..*grunt*

I used to be *SkandarsQueen*....and now I am ♣Teh Deviant♣ which means Unique and I just like the misspelling of the. :rolleyes:
But call me Sofie..with an F.

Right right, its s-o-f-i-e

If you want to call somebody s-o-p-h-i-e say it to QueenAravis

Last edited:
Back