• Total voters
May favorite characters are, in this order:

Aslan
Mr. Tumnus
Lucy
Peter
Edmund
White Witch
Susan (actually, I don't like her at all...)

Aslan is more than character, I can count him, I can just respect and admire Him.
Peter is my fave character from the goodies, a true hero and the evil Which is the perfect villain.

Peter all the way, heh heh. He's my absolute favorite; he's valiant, kind, majestic, and good-looking as well. :p I love the rest of the Pevensie children as well, but he must be my favorite. I find Mr. Tumnus very endearing as well. ^_^

Darth Sparhawk said:
Aslan is more than character, I can count him, I can just respect and admire Him.
Peter is my fave character from the goodies, a true hero and the evil Which is the perfect villain.

I agree Aslan is so much more then a character! hes the greatest King of all!! :D teehee needless to say I voted for Aslan, but my second most fav chars are Edmund and Lucy they rock!! ;)

It's kind of unfair to everyone else to have Aslan in the competition, since no created being can rival the Almighty. So, among MORTAL characters, I'll confess a special fondness for Digory Kirke, especially in his old age as "The Professor." One of the best moments in the BBC version of LWW was at the very end, when old Digory smiled knowingly at the children and said, "Do you really think you're the ONLY ones who've had an adventure in Narnia?" (This revelation about the Professor is one of the best arguments on the side of people NOT reading "The Magician's Nephew" first.)

I can't vote.I love everyone.
But I've always liked Lucy best of the Pevensies..I could relate quite a lot to her when I was younger.
But I LOVE everyone.Even Jadis! :cool:

lol...I'm the only one who voted for The White Witch. Edmund is a close second, though.

Actually, my favourite character was not listed, the black dwarf who drives The White Witch's sleigh.

This is a song I wrote about lucy.

Oh lucy, your so magnificent,
Just like maleficent
You chase my fears away.

Oh lucy,
The sheets feel scratchy,
My friend you are so beautiful,
Oh lucy oh lucy,
Your big lips and tender hips,
OH NO!
You dont need your family just come to me sweet child and we shall live in harmony.

My love there is only one thing you can do for me,
Just love me till the end of time,
Or when Tilda comes to kill us.

Forever my love,
We shall meet again.

Back