Whats your fave line?

Fave LWW line?

• Total voters
LOL! I watched LWW a week ago, and cracked up at the "incorrectly labeled" line. It had never stuck out to me before, but it's really funny. :)

I would go with these lines for I think they are cute and funny somewhow...

Lucy : Narnia! It's all in the wardrobe just like I told you!

Peter : * [to Mr. Beaver] I think you've made a mistake. We're not heroes!

Susan : Peter, just because some man in a red coat gives you a sword it doesn't make you a hero!

Edmund : [mocking Lucy] Find any new countries in the cupboard lately?

Jadis The White Witch: If it's a war Aslan wants, it's a war he shall get.

But it surely never I will forget Aslan's dialogues

Aslan: Peter Pevensie, formerly of Finchley. Beaver also mentioned that you planned on turning him into a hat. [chuckles] Peter, there is a deep magic more powerful than any of us. It defines right from wrong. It over sees all our destinies. Yours, and mine.

And in the coronation...

Aslan: ( When Aslan presented the Kings and Queens of Narnia) ~ To the glistening eastern sea, I give you Queen Lucy the Valiant. To the great western woods, King Edmund the Just. To the radiant southern sun, Queen Susan the Gentle. And to the clear northern skies, I give you King Peter the Magnificent. Once a king or queen of Narnia, always a king or queen of Narnia. May your wisdom grace us until the stars rain down from the heavens.~

I loved the part where the fox said "I'm sorry, your majesty," and The White Witch thinks he was talking to her but he was talking to Edmund and he says, "not to be rude, but I wasn't talking to you." :D

I loved the part where the fox said "I'm sorry, your majesty," and The White Witch thinks he was talking to her but he was talking to Edmund and he says, "not to be rude, but I wasn't talking to you." :D

Okay, could someone help me with this? I never understood why he was saying sorry to Edmund. What did he do to Edmund? He was helping his brothers and sisters. It's the ONE thing I never got... :rolleyes:

but I still love that line :p

Okay, could someone help me with this? I never understood why he was saying sorry to Edmund. What did he do to Edmund? He was helping his brothers and sisters. It's the ONE thing I never got... :rolleyes:

but I still love that line :p

I think he was saying sorry to Edmund because he was caught by the secret police and the wolf can't do anything but wait for his death because he can't tell the White Witch about the army and Aslan and the whole prophecy. They have sacrificed a lot so being caught by the secret police is the fact that he will be tortured and forced to tell them about the whole plan... And so that's why when he saw Edmund he felt sorry for himself... :)

My favourite lines seem to revolve around the Professor a lot.

"That's what you do, isn't it? You're a family. You might try acting like one!"
Or something to that effect, I need to re-watch it very soon.

Professor: "What was it like?"
Susan: "Like talking to a mad man!"
Professor: "No, no, no, I meant the forest!"

I pretty much love all of his lines when he is first shown. :D

And his line when the Pevensies fall out of the wardrobe.

Peter: "You wouldn't believe us if we told you."
Professor: "Try me."

No. The whole movie. There were few good quotes.

Pete: You don't know who am I. (sorry for not so exact quotes :D)

Aslan (reply): You're Peter Pevensie, formerly of Finchley. Beaver said that you're going to turn him into a hat.

Peter: FOR NARNIA AND FOR ASLAN! (everybody repeats and cheers)

Lucy: But it's true.

Maugrim: (sarcasm) Wise child.

Peter: (runs Maugrim through :D)

Susan - "Did that bird just psssssst us?"
(cracks me up for some reason)

AND

Jadis - "you are exactly the sort of boy who I could see one day becoming Prince of Narnia.... and maybe even.... king"
(yeah right)

but funny how she prophesies it to him and doesn't realize it

It took me so long to hear the psst.

After the Jadis temptation and where she asks him to bring his siblings, I liked how Edmund said, "Oh, you mean Peter gets to be king, too?" He is grudgingly acknoledging what will eventually happen, though not in any way Edmund exprected.

My least favorite is when the Beavers belatedly pronounce "Long live Queen Lucy!" I found that to be disrespectful.

MrBob

Okay, these are my favorite lines (underscores separate lines):
Susan and Lucy: ASLAN!
Peter: You wouldn't believe us if we told you, sir.
(Digory throws the cricket ball to Peter and he catches it)
Digory Kirke (smiles): Try me.
best to keep your eyes open.
(They walk out the room. The wardrobe door opens a crack and a light and smoke come out. We
hear a lion roar)

"Besides, we could all use the fresh air."
"It's not like there isn't air inside."

"Do you think we'll need jam?"
"Only if the witch serves toast!"

And, of course, the all-famous, "For Narnia! And for Aslan!" :)

I'll post some more later when I think of them.

Here are some lines that are funny yet so really sensible..

Jadis The White Witch: I can make anything you like.
Edmund Pevensie: Can you make me taller?
---------------------------
Jadis The White Witch: You know, Aslan, I'm a little disappointed in you. Did you honestly think by all this that you could save the human traitor? You are giving me your life and saving no one. So much for love. Tonight, the Deep Magic will be appeased, but tomorrow, we will take Narnia forever! In that knowledge, despair... and die!
------------------------------
[about to charge into battle]
Peter Pevensie: For Narnia and for Aslan!
-------------------------------
Aslan: If the Witch knew the true meaning of sacrifice, she might have interpreted the deep magic differently. That when a willing victim who has committed no treachery, is killed in a traitor's stead, the stone table will crack, and even death itself would turn backwards.
------------------------------
Aslan: [almost in a roar] Do not cite the Deep Magic to me Witch. I was there when it was written.
----------------------------
Peter Pevensie: [to Edmund after hitting him with the cricket ball] Wake up, Dolly Daydream!
------------------------------------
Peter Pevensie: When are you gonna learn to grow up?
Edmund Pevensie: Shut up! You think you're dad, but you're NOT! ... *WOAH! hahahaha :eek:
-----------------------------------
[the witch has discovered Edmund has been rescued by Aslan's forces, and Ginarrbrik tied to the tree in Edmund's place]
Ginarrbrik: You're not going to kill me?
Jadis The White Witch: Not yet....
-----------------------------------------
Mr. Tumnus, the Faun: And what about you? You must be some kind of beardless dwarf?
Lucy Pevensie: I'm not a dwarf! I'm a girl. And actually, I'm tallest in my class.
Mr. Tumnus, the Faun: You mean to say that you're a daughter of Eve?
Lucy Pevensie: [confused] Well, my mum's name is Helen...
Mr. Tumnus, the Faun: Y-Yes, but, you are in fact... human? .... *This scene and line is quite funny to me...
----------------------------------------
Lucy Pevensie: I wouldn't lie about this!
Edmund Pevensie: Well, I believe you.
Lucy Pevensie: You do?
Edmund Pevensie: Yeah, of course. Didn't I tell you about the football field in the bathroom cupboard? ... *ED is so much mean here...Grrr hahaha
---------------------------------------
[Mrs. Beaver is packing food before they flee from the wolves]
Peter Pevensie: What's she doing?
Mrs. Beaver: Oh, you'll be thanking me later. It's a long journey, and Beaver gets pretty cranky when he's hungry.
Mr. Beaver: I'm cranky now! ... *How dare you are packing when your enemies are at your doorstep?...
----------------------------------
Peter Pevensie: Maybe we could call to the police.
Susan Pevensie: [waving Maugrim's parchment] These ARE the police! ... * Maybe Susan needs to re-asses herself or was it Pete? :cool:
-----------------------------------
Susan Pevensie: [about Lucy] She thinks she's found a magical land... In the upstairs wardrobe.
Professor Kirke: [eyes widening, he rushes to the children] What did you say?
Peter Pevensie: Um, the wardrobe. Upstairs. Lucy thinks she's found a forest inside.
Susan Pevensie: She won't stop going on about it.
Professor Kirke: What was it like?
Susan Pevensie: Like talking to a lunatic.
Professor Kirke: No, no, no. Not her, the forest!
Susan Pevensie: [stares] You're not saying you believe her?
Professor Kirke: You don't?
Susan Pevensie: But, of course not. I mean, logically it's impossible.
Professor Kirke: What do they teach in schools these days? .... * Hahaha hoorah for Professor..
--------------------------------------
Lucy Pevensie: It's all right! I'm back! I'm all right!
Edmund Pevensie: Shut up! He's coming!
Peter Pevensie: You know, I'm not sure you two have quite got the idea of this game.
Lucy Pevensie: Weren't you wondering where I was?
Edmund Pevensie: That's the point. That was why he was seeking you!
Susan Pevensie: Does this mean I win?
Peter Pevensie: I don't think Lucy wants to play anymore..... * No actually she has found a place and all you do is like One at a time Lu..:p

I guess these completes my list and I got this from IMDb.com...:) I so love LWW's lines and scenes!

I don't know if I already posted this, but my favorite line from the movie is when the fox says, "forgive me, your majesty" to Edmund and the witch says not to bother with flattery, and the fox says, "not to be rude, but I wasn't talking to you" ;):p:D:)

All of the fox's lines and all of Maugrim's/Fenris Ulf's lines.

From the main characters. I always liked Edmund's "Lucy! I think I believe you now!" line.

Not mention the way that Peter and Susan play off eachother with these two quotes:

Susan: "Do you think we'll need jam?"

Peter: "Only if the witch serves toast."

Back