Eeeeegggggssss

The Land of Whatchamacallit, so since I control the Land of Whatchamacallit, I already have words. The words are: An Egg that got too many tattoos... :D

I'm sorry, but the land of Whatchamacallit does not excist in your mind and therefore you cannot control it:D

*gets map and looks* Where is it :eek:

Actually, it's next to Wherever and the Never-lands, so you can't get to it from your current location. :p

Well, but Peter Pan is here also, so that means Neverland (which of course is the same as the Never-lands) actually is The Netherlands:D

i knew it the moment i saw 4 children flying:eek:

wait, what was i looking for again?

I remember: the words to describe the Egg, i was looking for the continent of Elswhere, and the land of Whatchamacallit:D

Where was i.. oh *goes north*

*moves the Land of Whatchamacallit so that it's South of lieke*

*spins lieke around so much that she can't figure out which way is up, much less which way is south*

*is dizzy* whaaaa...

*doesn't know Olorin replaced Elswhere*

So yeah... i was going north ha... *think she goes north but accidentally goes south because of the dizzyness and ends up at Elswhere*:D

BUT, you didn't know which way was North, so when you thought you were mixed up by the dizziness and wen't south instead of North, you were REALLY so mixed up that you went north instead of south instead of north.

:p:p:p:p

BUT, you didn't know which way was North, so when you thought you were mixed up by the dizziness and wen't south instead of North, you were REALLY so mixed up that you went north instead of south instead of north.
(grr, you :mad: )

But, i was so dizzy that i went south instead of north instead of south instead of north:D

Ah, but you were so dizzy, as a matter of fact, that you thought you werent thinking that you were dizzy, so you really ended up going WEST insead of south instead of north instead of south instead of north.

Why do i always have to do the nasty work *attacks Dernhelm and hits her*

this is quite cool :D *continues*

btw, Olorin, Elsewhere was south in this thread, so i don't know where you're going...?:D

You're confused, because the Power of the Third Ring turned Rivindell around 180 degrees, so you think everything is not what it should be, but rather something else.

Back