Introduction Thread II

Hmm, it appears I can't post of the other parts of the forum yet. Do I have to wait a little longer or am I doing something wrong?

Please help! :D

Hi Leander
As a newcomer to this forum you should be able to post to existing threads once you have first posted in this Community Intro thread. Then once your post count on substantive threads has built up to 10 (not counting duffer threads or Tea with Tumnus) you will be able to start some threads of your own. But beware of using your membership to spam with ads; your account will be deleted. Thanks for joining us.

Welcome to our TDL family! I look forward to hearing more from you.
(Please let me know if you are still having trouble posting)
blessings, Benisse

Hi Benisse,

Thankyou for the welcome and information and I look forward to chatting with the community, it looks like a nice place. : )

*Cough*

She hasn't posted here yet, but my youngest sister is now aboard the TDL train (or is it a ship like the Dawn Treader?) and her username is Gondor dragon rider. Welcome aboard, my fellow Gondorian sister.

G-D-R, Have you explored The Professor's Writing Club? If you are prone to creative writing, you could show us your talent EVEN BEFORE you achieve the seniority to create new threads. The permanent threads "Marketplace of Technique" and "Short-Story Academy" ARE INTENDED to welcome contributions by ANY Dancing Lawn member.

The Narnia beginner

Hi everyone.
I started reading Lewis 2 years back and I really love his persuading allegorical style of writing.
I am not much familiar with the forums. Hope I will have nice time here

Hi everyone.
I started reading Lewis 2 years back and I really love his persuading allegorical style of writing.
I am not much familiar with the forums. Hope I will have nice time here

Prasangi, I hope you'll stay with us!

One of the most important things to know about this forum is that every topic is divided into pages. To go from page to page, you have to use your cursor on the little strip of page numbers.

I remember you well, Kim. You and I vicariously got married as the characters of Kimberly Tisdale and Alipang Havens. The purely fictional marriage between us has the advantage of no quarrels.

Hello, my friends. If you are fans of C.S. Lewis then you're friends of mine.

If you were ever a member of "The Stone Table" or "Into The Wardrobe" sites, I am the same "archenland_knight" that posted on those sites. Except, of course, than there I used an underscore in my name instead of a space as I must do here. For some reason, this site's registration software did not allow me to use an underscore. The old COBOL programmer in me didn't know what to do for a moment.

Then I remembered that most organic beings prefer spaces over underscores and figured out what to do!

Well, I suppose I'll poke around a bit and see what sort of adventure awaits.

Just saying hello

Hello, thanks for the add to the forum! It's great to be here and I'm looking forward to speaking with you all

Back