• Episode I: The Phantom Menace

• Episode II: Attack of the Clones

• Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

• Clone Wars Animated

• Episode VII: The Force Awakens

• Episode VIII: The Last Jedi

• Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker

Results are only viewable after voting.
So...March 9th, Darth Maul returns to the Star Wars universe. I've been unimpressed with season 4 so far, but this might change things. According to the preview, Obi-Wan might be Maul's target. Thoughts?

Just a random thing, but I'm going to see the first one on Tuesday(for my birthday) I love the movie, and I really wanted to see it on the big screen, so I am so excited!!!!!

Oh, and I've meet the actor who plays Chewy. :D

Did anyone watch the season 4 finale? If you did, what did you think? I'm curious to see where this storyline will go, honestly; it should be interesting to see how Obi-Wan deals with this threat of Darth Maul returning...

Hey Satyr. Didn't see you post before, nice to see you here.

For me, I am a fan of SW movies, but that is as far as it goes; I never read the books or watched the animated feature. My favorites are Darth Maul and Gen Grievous. I don't know why I like the villains; oh, also, Qui Gon (sp?), love him and Yoda too.

Hey Satyr. Didn't see you post before, nice to see you here.

For me, I am a fan of SW movies, but that is as far as it goes; I never read the books or watched the animated feature. My favorites are Darth Maul and Gen Grievous. I don't know why I like the villains; oh, also, Qui Gon (sp?), love him and Yoda too.

This is epic! A SW thing on a narnia website!
I just wached attack of the clones, jonathen hales love scenes are so...corny.("you are asking me to be rational, that is something I know I can not do") I mean, really?

I'm glad people like the prequel "Star Wars" movies too! Some people at school here don't like them. I like both the sequels and prequels, but imo the prequels are so much better. It's awesome that we can talk about other great series on here.

Thought this was a fun rumor about the theater release next spring, not sure how true it is, but fingers crossed. You never know. I would love to see some extra in the cut. Just click on the link at the bottom.
http://jayce76.quazen.com/recreation/models/star-wars-episode-ii-3d-news/#ixzz1t7wW48f9

Interesting...and kind of surprising. however, I'll wait until after the movie comes out and there is a definitive yay or nay to whether or not the deleted scenes are incorporated...I dunno if I want to pay $10 to sit through even more Whinakin. :rolleyes:

Nice pic. I couldn't access the link for some reason. Sooo... Ahsoka Tano, good or bad?

In season 4, we hardly ever saw her, and I liked Ahsoka to a degree, but in season 4 it seemed like she wasn't used a lot. Have a feeling that they'll kill her off when the series ends.

Back