My new favorite hobby!

I will be getting more graphics up this week. Just took a short break! Thanks for your comments and keep them coming! Good or bad! If you're reading this, leave a comment below! :D

Hey, Ive been following this thread, but haven't posted so far. :p Lol.

So, I think your graphics got a lot better when you switched to the new program. I love the first one you did with the new program, that Tangled one. :) I love how you were able to make the colors more vivid, and stand out, and then adding the border. The text on that was perfect! Good job on that.
The first Hunger Games one, the one with the tiled effect; I think it created the effect that you desired. It has that 'out of focus' feel, that kind of out of it feel to it. Great job.
I agree with Hyper in that I feel the banner in your signature is too crowded.. but its a great idea.
And the War Horse graphic, I think the text was a bit too funish for the banner.. But other than that, its a great graphic. :)

all in all, I love your graphics. Keep up the good work!! :D

Hey, Ive been following this thread, but haven't posted so far. :p Lol.

So, I think your graphics got a lot better when you switched to the new program. I love the first one you did with the new program, that Tangled one. :) I love how you were able to make the colors more vivid, and stand out, and then adding the border. The text on that was perfect! Good job on that.
The first Hunger Games one, the one with the tiled effect; I think it created the effect that you desired. It has that 'out of focus' feel, that kind of out of it feel to it. Great job.
I agree with Hyper in that I feel the banner in your signature is too crowded.. but its a great idea.
And the War Horse graphic, I think the text was a bit too funish for the banner.. But other than that, its a great graphic.

all in all, I love your graphics. Keep up the good work!! :D

*applauds* Well said!

And remember Ashlee, take as many breaks as you want, as long as graphics are a hobby, they should be fun :)

Who likes LEGO Star Wars? This is a posterized scene from "The Padawan Menace"! I learned how to take screenshots of my pc, loaded this video, and then paused it right here to take a screen shot!
Hope you like it!!

Attachments

• lego star wars.jpg
    lego star wars.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 20
This one is just for laughs! Hope you all enjoy it!

This graphic says it all!!!! Comment below if you feel the same way! Or if you just like the graphic!

Check this out! Something else I did on http://www.befunky.com

Who likes LEGO Star Wars? This is a posterized scene from "The Padawan Menace"! I learned how to take screenshots of my pc, loaded this video, and then paused it right here to take a screen shot!
Hope you like it!!

Okay, my last one for the day!

O MY GOODNESS!? NEW GRAPHICS! :eek:

My ratings:

1) 10-10 for the paper men, nothing NOT to like about it! :D

2) 8-10 because it's REALLY hard to tell that they are jellybeans, and it's a little odd to me.. But it's still great!

3) I love the brick wall effect one! I love (is that your sister?) your sister's aviators! HAHA. great effect 9-10 (feels a tad empty)

4) Darth: 100% I love it! 10-10 :D...

5) 9-10 for the "Bolt" one.. Great scene, and words.. It just is a tad blurry, and not PERFECT.

GREAT work! I love them all :D

Back