New C.S. Lewis Subsection - Vote Here

Title for Subsection

• Shadowlands (shadowlands.narniafans.com)

Votes: 107 72.3%
  • MerelyLewis (merely.narniafans.com or something like it)

Votes: 41 27.7%

• Total voters
another good point from the crazy brit. Sheesh, i didn't know we got brains when we brought her on board paul, lol.

tg

My vote goes to shadowlands....reminds me of the 23 Psalm.....yea though we walk through the alley of the shadow of death we will fear no evil...

I don't know whether or not Lewis coined the phrase, but it is a masterful expression..for some reason it reminds me of Bunyan's Pilgrim's Progress and by association Lewis's Pilgrim's Regress

-JS

Honestly, I don't really like merely lewis at all. It's awkward, and unless you're already a fan it makes little sense. Shadowlands all the way!

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok, i'm done now...

Sweet. I was sort of thinking that if there's still another subsection coming, it would be cool to name it after one of the lone islands - Dragon Island, Felimath, Terabinthia, Galma. . . depending on the content of the subsection. Just an idea.

Jene Sai said:
23 Psalm.....yea though we walk through the alley of the shadow of death we will fear no evil...

-JS

I believe it is valley not alley - but i could be wrong! :D

Anyway - back onto the subject - i think that shadowlands is cool!

DD

Perhaps instead of "Merely" Lewis, why not "Mere Lewis"? Shadowlands doesn't really sound anything like a place you would discuss things about Lewis' books, essays and other writings. But for Mere Lewis, I think that would be great.

Back