Dramatic entrance (Please do not delete)

Curumo, secretly glad of the friendship, but maintaining his usual grumpiness, said, "I thnk it's best you make terms with the Queen of Narnia, who has ever been my friend and ally." He shoved Jewel forward. "You're the new ambassador of Middle-earth!" He got up after having fallen down from the pile-up, fled from the room, knocking GKoN down to the ground and tripping face downwards into a small pool of rootbeer.

An orc-horn sounded, and horns blasted from the Witch's great army. The wizard smiled to himself, but the smile disappeared immediately when he saw another White Wizard standing tall and firm amid an army of Gondorian knights, wielding a white staff...

The knight bound Curumo! "you shall stay my friend..." The knight looked up...and had a sneaking suspicion someone was on the chandelier...when Jadis threw a duffer @ him!! :eek: He got up immediately and glared at her as many knights charged! :D

"Don't mind the knight," said Jewel, "Hello, by the way your majesty, I'm the ambassador from Middle-earth. Lovely weather we're having don't you think."

"So you have come at last...and late, my old friend," the wizard said to Olórin. "So you have become a fool, Saruman!" Suddenly his white staff began to glow brightly, like a star, and the wizard of many colors' (having cut his bonds) wielded his black staff (restored to him at last), and it began to glow red. They began to fight each other fiercely.

Last edited:
(whoopsy...)The knight threw himself at the Orcs and etc....then gandalf came up behind with many many knights! everyone got silent, the knight stopped midway, holding a minoboar in a headlock...everyone looked at the pair in the center...Jadis and Curumo!

"Hullo, just a second, if you'll just let me past before you kill 'im that would be dandy".
Said someone who was walking in between the two wizards.

Last edited:
"Lovely to meet you Mr. Fideal" The knight said after harming more uglies! :D He stared hard at jadis who stared back...it became a staring contest...till the knight started making funny faces to throw Jadis off... :D

"Yo, Feej." said Jewel, "Can you move so I can see who I'm fighting-" Just than a giant eagle came from nowhere and picked up Jewel...."Noooooooo! Mark my words, I shall return! I shall return!" Everyone watched as the Eagle and it's prey became a dot on the horizon.

(Bye, everyone. I'm going to bed :D )

Suddenly a band of Rohan peasants holding plastic swords and shields ran on, some humpbacked, some deformed (they looked a lot like the duffers) and they were yelling, "Come togefher my friends! We are called to action!"

Back