Dramatic entrance (Please do not delete)

The knight popped out of the doorway swinging the dwarven battle axe :eek: !! "Who dun it?" He asked, glaring @ the two characters. Curumo got up and brushed himself off. He then proceeded to glare @ the two as well... :D

The knight put the battle axe down a moment and pulled out a hanky. "Aw don't take it personal-like, anyone'd be upset at nearly being captured. Blow" Jake blew, handing the hanky back to the knight, who chucked it back into the room whence he came. "Out with it lad! Who ordered you to capture me?" Jake started to say something, when the knight asked "Did he look like me?" Jake shook his head. "Did he have a gravelly voice and claim to be the Dark lord of the Sith?" Jake shook his head again. "Is he a he?" Once again Jake shook his head :eek: ... :D

"Then it must have been a she!!!" Cried the knight, "Was it the green lady, who has a crush on me?"
Jake shook his head
"Was it a mouse?"
Again Jake shook his head
"Not a chocolate eating girl who thinks she's a fairy???"
Jake shook his head
"NOT JADIS?!"
Jake shook his head...
"Then it must have been... :eek: :eek: :eek:

The knight thought a moment of all the lady-persons who would want to have someone abduct him..."Was it mayhaps a very tall lady with blue hair?"Asked the knight, hoping it wasn't so. Then he realized Curumo and Unleavened had slipped away, and there were a gaggle of dwarves standing round...:D

"No," said Jake "She had brown hair." he gave a big sniff.
"Brown hair...hmmmmmmm..." He looked down at the dwarves who were starting at him "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT!" He shouted

"You!" Said one, grinning rather naughtily. The light in the hall went out and quite a ruckus was heard. "OW!!!LEGGO!!"
"I'LL GET HIS LEGS!!"
"NO THOSE ARE MY LEGS!!"
"CLANK!!!"
"WATCH THAT AXE!!"
About 5 mins later the lights came back on, and the knight and dwarves were gone!! :eek: ...

The knight began to ramble in Elvish, but half of it sounded dwarvish. He had no idea why he was doing so, but his head hurt like the dickens. One of the dwarves had clocked him w/ a warhammer and he was out like a lightbulb. He finally managed to recall how to speak english(w/a gungan dialect) and said "Who mesah knowin' got an Aussie accent? Mesah tinkin' dis im bombad trouble." The dwarves fell over laughing and into the light stepped...ELINDIL!!! :eek:

As Unleavened entered the library her jaw dropped "No!" She whispered. She walked slowly and aprehensively to the heaven wooden table in the center. She layed her hand on one of many pieces of paper sprawled out over the table. As her eyes scanned the material they grew wider. What she saw before her confirmed her greatest fears. A plot was afoot! and she recognized the handwriting. She had seen it once before as a child. The long terrible strokes had engraned themselves in her memory. All was written by the hand of...!

Sauron!!! :eek: Most of the pages had been partly destroyed but this is what she could read!
Elindil...........and the .ing....warves.....kidnapp....nor...night....arnia. Bur...fire...stake....serv....im....ight.....not...murder....payback​

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Unleavened flew from the room, stuffing the paper in her belt. She sped to the kitchen where she had last seen GKoN (who else would they kidnap for payback?). She found food still on the stove: Not like GKoN to neglect etibles. She turned of the stove and drew her sword. Then leaving the kitchen she continuted down the hall. She crept about looking for any sign of struggle. Evidence for a fight increased until she rounded a corner. There before her plaster was strewn across the floor. Her eyes jerked to the ceiling...or what should have been the ceiling. There was none left. "Not to subtle, eh?" She popped her wings out of 2 barely visable slits in her cloak and flitted up through the massive hole. Suddenly, she stopped. "chanting?" she followed the noise until she spied a bit of flickering light. It came from under a door, the same door as the chanting was behind. She looked through the key whole and, behold...!

*wow go away for 1 or 2 days and you guys have 2 pages up already...geesh!;)*ANYWAY

There was GKON sitting on a gigantic throne stuffing his face with all the delecasies in the world and several servents were waiting on him...he was being fanned and everything! Just then RF came up and peeked through the hole with Unleavn. "That dirty filthy rotten stink! I was worried about him, partly cuz I wanna hurt him however, here he is stuffing his fat face!" RF hissed...."What do you think Unleaven?"
"Lets get him! The little Fink!" said Unleaven and she looked like she might have been the head bad guy in one of her other personalities....

"More Turkish Delight!" said the knight, who had powdered sugar smeared across his mouth and face. He struck a silver gong at his side, and at once servants came forward carrying a box full of several pounds of the finest made Turkish Delight. He stuffed 'em in three pieces at a time, making those sick smacking sounds as he kept shoving them in. It was clear something abnormal was taking place, but what it was RF and unleavened didn't know, or even cared about. All they thought was how they would get their hands around his throat! :eek:

The Wizard of Many Colors had been watching the whole thing from the security control room, rubbing his hands with delight, for the Dolphin Queen was just seconds away from entering the throne room...

Just as Unleavened an RF were about to enter trumpets sounded down the hall. They turned to see the dolphin queen coming down the hall toward them, followed by her royal gaurd. Suddenly the two realized what was going on. They (whoever 'they' really are) were planning to get GKoN killed by the queen!
"Murder by dolphin!" Unleavened murmered
"Yor majesty," RF began, "Surely you don't wish to sit on that hard throne tonight. There's nothing of interes there." She said desperately (she wanted to be the one to get GKoN, and wasn't about to let the queen have a go).
The queen looked at the RF suspiciously. "Nonesense!" She started toward the door.
Unleavened intercepted her (not b/c she wanted to kill GKoN, but stragely enough out of concern for him). "Really, Your highness, I think you ought to think again..."
"Enough!" Said the tempermental queen "sieze them!"
10 burly dolphins were upon RF and Unleavened and soon both were held securly as the queen pushed through the door...

"Awww Ships and Sailors" groaned RF to Unleaven...."Suprisingly I dont want him dead." she added sadly "Because you want to kill him?" unleaven wispered "Well I did but this thread isnt gonna be the same without him...I mean I would never have acctually killed him if I could have...the tank just threw gum balls and the chain saw could only cut through fabric..and...and...wait since this is a cliche thread...dont tell GKON what I said when we get out of this!"

Unleavened took a moment to note that she had leverage in case RF ever tried anything, but of couse that would be a last resort. Then her eyes turned to the scene in the throne room.

Back