Whats your fave line?

Fave LWW line?

• Total voters
I love the part in the film just when Aslan has defeated the White Witch, looks at Peter and says: 'It is finished.'

I think that is one of the most poignant and spiritual moments in the whole book.

My favourite sentences are these:

Fox: Forgive me your Majesty.
Jadis The White Witch: Don't waste my time with flattery
Fox: Not to seem rude, but I wasn't actually talking to you.

Orius: Numbers do not win a battle
Peter: But i bet they help.

And I love the voice of Aslan so i love everything he say.
(I love his Italian voice because he has an English accent, I don't know how is the English voice of Aslan!)

My favourite sentences are these:

Fox: Forgive me your Majesty.
Jadis The White Witch: Don't waste my time with flattery
Fox: Not to seem rude, but I wasn't actually talking to you.

Orius: Numbers do not win a battle
Peter: But i bet they help.

And I love the voice of Aslan so i love everything he say.
(I love his Italian voice because he has an English accent, I don't know how is the English voice of Aslan!)

You picked out some of the most amusing quotes of the movie:D

I'm glad to hear that the Italian voice man did a good job. The English voice, Liam Neeson, did a very nice job, too, in my opinion, though, in general, I feel like Neeson is good at sounding strong, brave, wise, and not arrogant, so I always believed that he was a solid choice for the role of Aslan's voice.

One of my fav lines is
Jadis-"Do you know why you are here faun?"
Tumnus-"I'm here because I belive in a free Narnia."
Jadis "you'r here because he turned you in for sweeties."

"I have no interest in prisoners. Kill them all." - The White Witch

I can picture so many of my favorite movie supervillains saying that. Darth Vader particularly.

Quite agree! Mass murder wasn't something that would have caused Jadis any regrets or pangs of conscience: she'd wiped out an entire civilisation in her home world, Charn, by using the Deplorable Word!

Lucy: And this time Edmund went too..
Peter: You saw the faun?
Lucy: He didn't actually go there with me, what were you doing in there Edmund?

Ha, I loved that blooper section. Too bad they didn't include one for the other two Narnia movies. (At least on the DVDs that I have.)

Ha, I loved that blooper section. Too bad they didn't include one for the other two Narnia movies. (At least on the DVDs that I have.)
Same... I was also kind of disappointed that they didn't keep doing the easter egg they did in the LWW with the 'panoramic' video of the geography..

I know he wasn't actually there, but them making no mention of Edmund at all when Santa gives them their gifts just always makes me think
It could have been a chance for Father Christmas, Santa, to address the situation with Edmund directly with his siblings. I don't know what he could have said to them that would have helped them or the story, but it's interesting to think about.

"Gastroevascular." (sp?)"Come on, Peter, gastroevascular!"
"Is it....latin?"
"Ha! Is it latin for 'worst game ever invented'?"
"can we play hide and seek? come on Peter, please??"
"But we're already having SO much FUN....:rolleyes: "

I do like this quote because it kind of demonstrates the duality of Peter in the beginning of the story that drove Edmund away. Peter is entertaining Susan's odd dictionary game, and Lucy asks Peter to decide that they should play hide and seek. But, Edmund, who isn't just going to do whatever Peter wants, gets nothing but the cold shoulder from him.

Back