Two Year Anniversary

Aravis Kenobi

Sunday, Dec. 9th marks the two year anniversary that LWW came out in theaters. so, as we did last year, watch the film *regular, not extended* and watch it from beginning to end, meaning you WATCH the credits until they stop scrolling.

so for those who participated last year, here's what you do:

1. *try* to watch it at the same time you saw it in theaters on Dec. 9th *since that's the release date; meaning you watch it on Dec. 9th*

2. State at which time you watched it and how long it is *although we all know it, lol*

then, post your thoughts *if you have a comment or want to say something about watching it for the millionth time, lol*.

anyways, have fun and happy watching! and remember, regular theatrical edition, not extended. *really what's the difference since the extended doesn't have much footage??? pity. but watch teh regular one.*

Lol, I'll TRY to do this, hehehe... OH WAIT!! I'll do it with my friend... yeah... ok. I've got a plan :)

watch it when it released on your day then. :)

if you're from another country that had a different release date than Dec. 9th, feel free to watch it on the day that it was released in your country.

I didn't go to see it when it first came out because I didn't become a crazy Narnia movie fan until after I saw the movie, which was probably a couple weeks later.

Of course, I've always been a crazy book fan. :D

I will try to watch it but here it came out on the 15th and I saw it on the 16th better, so I'll watch it on the 16th and the Extended Version since it's the one I got.

Great idea, aravis! I'll watch it for the two year anniversary :) And especially after watching the trailer, that would be great.

That is a good idea! I'll be at church most of the day, I didn't see Narnia for the first time until 12-26-05, and I just watched it yesterday so I won't be watching it tomorrow. :(
Isn't it hard to believe that it's already been two whole years?! It really seems like yesterday! And remember how we thought that the two and a half years until Caspian would never be up? Now we only have the half year left to wait! Wow. :)
You all have fun watching the movie tomorrow! :) Merry Christmas!!!

For Narnia, and for Aslan!!

~Np

Heck! I'll watch it today and tomorrow! In English, in French, and in Spanish, with the director's commentaries, and with the kids's commentaries. I'll even watch the theatrical version AND the extended version. I'll watch the bloopers, the kid's journey.... well, you get me!

I didn't watch it it didn't come out in my area until the 13 so i think i will wait to watch it then and i saw it the day after it came out with my church the 14th so i will wait until next week.

Back