The NFC Forum

holyboy

Retired Purplemite
Royal Guard
Emeritus
This forum is for all of you to discuss NarniafansCast, brought to you by the staff of Narniafans. Feel free to post your comments about the show; what you liked about it, what you did not like, and things you would like to see on the next show. Feel free to also post questions and ideas you have for the podcast.

I loved the music at the beginning! lol The story was great and I really enjoyed hearing other peoples opinions on how they think Prince Caspian should start. Nice job guys!

I don't know if this would be realistic, but do you suppose you could make an alternitive download, chopped up into three or four pieces? Episode five will take two hours and twenty minutes to download on my connection (56K dile-up). However, I don't know how many people have that problem, and I don't know how much space you have for extra copies! :p Just a suggestion. :)

just listened to episode 6 and there is some overlapping of the discussion :eek:
but still great, just some parts i didn't understand due to the overlapping :D

office said:
Hey guys if you want I could make you an NFC site. Althought it would have to be a freewebs site.

If you like you can code a design, and send it in. If we like it, we will add it to our server and have Narniafans.com host it. We would really appriciate anyone preparing one for us.

holyboy666 said:
If you like you can code a design, and send it in. If we like it, we will add it to our server and have Narniafans.com host it. We would really appriciate anyone preparing one for us.
Um I don`t really know how to make designs.

office said:
Um I don`t really know how to make designs.

Thats ok, I am terrible at designs also (just take a look at my website :S) We just need a rough outline of a website in HTML. If HTML is not your strong suit, then unfortunatly it hard to put it up on Narniafans.

holyboy666 said:
Thats ok, I am terrible at designs also (just take a look at my website :S) We just need a rough outline of a website in HTML. If HTML is not your strong suit, then unfortunatly it hard to put it up on Narniafans.
Well is it possible to do HTML on freewebs?

office said:
Well is it possible to do HTML on freewebs?

It is possible. Before I moved my website I built a website on Notepad using HTML and put it on Freewebs. But you don't have to put it up on Freewebs. If you make an HTML file on Dreamweaver or Notebook, you can send the file in an attachment to our email.

holyboy666 said:
It is possible. Before I moved my website I built a website on Notepad using HTML and put it on Freewebs. But you don't have to put it up on Freewebs. If you make an HTML file on Dreamweaver or Notebook, you can send the file in an attachment to our email.
Well I made a freewebs one last night.

Back