Share a Pic! III

So. For my birthday I asked for two things. A Ukelele and a dagger.
That was all I wanted.
IMG_0439.jpg

IMG_0440.jpg

So. For my birthday I asked for two things. A Ukelele and a dagger.
That was all I wanted.

That's because you're awesome, for Christmas I wanted a sword and for my birthday I wanted a dollhouse. ;)

They are both fantastic, so have you learned any songs on the ukulele yet?

one comment on mine... oh well LOL

Your handsomeness was overshadowed by the very cool graduation dress posted after you! Alas. :p

A dagger and a ukelele, that's hilarious! I am so glad you got both! You look very happy.

Here I am severely overexposed. :D

Attachments

• Photo on 2011-10-06 at 11.jpg
    Photo on 2011-10-06 at 11.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 72
Maggie that's so cool. You looks happy (and very pretty) in that picture. You'll have to record yourself playing that ukelele and post it here.

Inky, that's a great photo of you, messy hair and all! :D

Thanks BK! That's about as good as my hair ever looks! I got that Harry potter (from the book) thing going on with my unruly locks!
:)

inkspot, you look lovely. You have very pretty eyes. :D
Thank you! I think they're my best feature.
HAHA, very nice! I love your hair color!

Thank you! My hair looks about 3 different colors in that photo.

My husband took a fab picture of me yesterday downtown in Willemstaad where we were out photographing windows, doors and shutters. When I get it from him I will post it here. There aren't that many fab photos of me ...

I saw Les Miserables on Sunday and got a picture with the Thenardiers (the villains of the show)
Only my friend took a lousy picture and my glasses are glarey.
Still awesome, though.
(and they signed my playbill! *squee*)

Attachments

• thenardiers.jpg
    thenardiers.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 83
I saw Les Miserables on Sunday and got a picture with the Thenardiers (the villains of the show)
Only my friend took a lousy picture and my glasses are glarey.
Still awesome, though.
(and they signed my playbill! *squee*)

Too fun! I LOVE Les Mis. Actually just saw it last month. It's so powerful. And posh, I think it's a great photo of you! :)

Inkspot, you look lovely as always.

Photo shoot that I had New Years Eve with a friend of mine who's trying to promote his work. If you want to look him up on Facebook under J. Gaelen Smith Photography, his work is amazing!

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb72/RainSong23/374685_10150475071896914_660646913_8800502_733449073_n.jpg

Thank you! I think they're my best feature.

Thank you! My hair looks about 3 different colors in that photo.

My husband took a fab picture of me yesterday downtown in Willemstaad where we were out photographing windows, doors and shutters. When I get it from him I will post it here. There aren't that many fab photos of me ...

:eek: :eek: :eek:

CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THEM! :D

Photo shoot that I had New Years Eve with a friend of mine who's trying to promote his work. If you want to look him up on Facebook under J. Gaelen Smith Photography, his work is amazing!

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb72/RainSong23/374685_10150475071896914_660646913_8800502_733449073_n.jpg

Stunning Afton!

I might have a pic for you guys later today

Back