Share a pic not of yourself

My cats. Tigger and Hadi. Tigger's the big fluffy one. They're both ridiculously lazy.

Attachments

• 580203_10200899155374726_1949856047_n.jpg
    580203_10200899155374726_1949856047_n.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 69
We still own a player, and some tapes also, but the player hates the tapes and therefore isn't used anymore.

So, I ended up struggling to stay on a good study schedule. And since my test is less than 2 weeks away now, I had to devise SOMETHING to keep me focused. I like OneNote, because you can open it up without having to save a stinking document. This is my next 2 weeks:

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
The image of the house is really a fuzzy picture from a book. I mean, it looks like a nice place to live ... but if we could see a clear picture of the place, we might get a better idea. At least the picture of your school, from a book, is clearer. Thanks for sharing.

I have a couple pictures to show you all so here we go!

t9cbpk.png

This is a picture of one of my cats, Eve. :) She decided that day that my sketch pad was comfy.

2ijrvpv.png

And this is my other cat named Esther. :D I tried not to get A LOT of me in the picture. (Not my face, anyway.)

I'm a cat person so obviously I'm not going to be objective but those cat pictures are the best!!:p

Oh, and visit my thread "The Last Picture Show" for a photo and a link. Go, go go!

Back