Celebrity Birthdays Thread

I must be really special. I share my birthday with: Brad Pitt, Steven Spielberg, Katie Holmes, Rachel Griffiths, Betty Grable, Keith Richards, and Christina Aguilera.

I should note that I really dislike all those people except betty Grable because I've never seen her in anything.

It would be cool if Jane Austen were still alive, but I do wonder if she would be able to move or not? Or will she have superhuman strength and not have a problem getting around, and still be able to write wonderful books? Christina Aguilera was adorable when she first started out, but her wardrobe for videos and album inlays is very sexual. She still has great music, and that's what its about. I mean people grow up and try different things, but that doesn't mean I will turn my back on an artist that I am a fan of. That's cool that you share your birthday with these famous people.

I must be really special. I share my birthday with: Brad Pitt, Steven Spielberg, Katie Holmes, Rachel Griffiths, Betty Grable, Keith Richards, and Christina Aguilera.

I should note that I really dislike all those people except betty Grable because I've never seen her in anything.
Wow. Keith Richards! I'm impressed. The man has a legendary metabolic tolerance for - ah - unusual substances. :D

Happy 23rd Birthday to the beautiful and talented Hayley Williams. She is the lead singer of Paramore.

Attachments

• Hayley-Williams-Paramore-MTV-split-interview-Farro-Josh-Zac.jpg
    Hayley-Williams-Paramore-MTV-split-interview-Farro-Josh-Zac.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 299
Happy [belated] birthday to DeForest Kelley, born yesterday in 1920; he would have been 92! DeForest Kelley is most famous for his role as Dr. Leonard "Bones" McCoy in the Star Trek franchise.

Happy Birthday to two of my favorite authors Laura Ingalls Wilder and Charles Dickens! Laura would've been 145 and Charles Dickens would've been 200.

It was Keeley Hawes and Philip Glenister's birthdays yesterday. :) No one's birthday is today whom I like. Well, there's Taylor Lautner, Kelley Rowland and Christofer Ingle, but I'm not exactly keen on any of them.

It was Keeley Hawes and Philip Glenister's birthdays yesterday. :) No one's birthday is today whom I like. Well, there's Taylor Lautner, Kelley Rowland and Christofer Ingle, but I'm not exactly keen on any of them.

The only one I know is Taylor Lautner. BTW I like your JKR avatar and banner.

Back